ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

3's Loot Crates
PlayerNumber03  [developer] Sep 27, 2016 @ 5:21pm
Spawn Codes
Spawn codes
Here are the spawn codes for these. I know that sometimes the crates spawn native loot, and I've left that as a feature of this mod so that you aren't guaranteed OP loot every single time. Makes the crates more of a gamble. I don't suggest spawning the air drops.... They spawn in as immature and you have to wait for them. However, caves and air drops don't use the same loot tables.

The Island/The center:

Air drops:
White/Green/Blue are unmodded

Purple:
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/Air_Drops/SupplyCrate_Level35_Child.SupplyCrate_Level35_Child'" 1 1 1

Yellow:
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/Air_Drops/SupplyCrate_Level45_Child.SupplyCrate_Level45_Child'" 1 1 1

Red:
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/Air_Drops/SupplyCrate_Level60_Child.SupplyCrate_Level60_Child'" 1 1 1

Cave drops:
Swamp/Ice caves use the same crates as other caves

Green:
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/Cave_Crates/SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier1_Child.SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier1_Child'" 1 1 1

Blue:
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/Cave_Crates/SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier2_Child.SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier2_Child'" 1 1 1

Yellow:
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/Cave_Crates/SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier3_Child.SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier3_Child'" 1 1 1

Red:
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/Cave_Crates/SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier4_Child.SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier4_Child'" 1 1 1

Scorched Earth:

Air Drops
White/Green are unmodded

Blue
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/ScorchedEarth/AirDrops/SupplyCrate_Level30_ScorchedEarth_Child.SupplyCrate_Level30_ScorchedEarth_Child'" 1 1 1

Purple
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/ScorchedEarth/AirDrops/SupplyCrate_Level45_ScorchedEarth_Child.SupplyCrate_Level45_ScorchedEarth_Child'" 1 1 1

Yellow
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/ScorchedEarth/AirDrops/SupplyCrate_Level55_ScorchedEarth_Child.SupplyCrate_Level55_ScorchedEarth_Child'" 1 1 1

Red
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/ScorchedEarth/AirDrops/SupplyCrate_Level70_ScorchedEarth_Child.SupplyCrate_Level70_ScorchedEarth_Child'" 1 1 1

Cave Drops

Blue
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/ScorchedEarth/CaveDrops/SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier1_ScorchedEarth_Child.SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier1_ScorchedEarth_Child'" 1 1 1

Yellow
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/ScorchedEarth/CaveDrops/SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier2_ScorchedEarth_Child.SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier2_ScorchedEarth_Child'" 1 1 1

Red
spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/LootCrates/ScorchedEarth/CaveDrops/SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier3_ScorchedEarth_Child.SupplyCrate_Cave_QualityTier3_ScorchedEarth_Child'" 1 1 1

If I have a typo in any of these, let me know.
Last edited by PlayerNumber03; Oct 3, 2016 @ 10:13am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Alvinzl Oct 3, 2016 @ 7:53am 
all your se crates spawn codes all spawn blue crates only
PlayerNumber03  [developer] Oct 3, 2016 @ 10:13am 
Sorry about that
Alvinzl Nov 19, 2016 @ 1:19pm 
spawn code all still wrong can kindly update them?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50