STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with ARK: Survival Evolved. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within ARK: Survival Evolved.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Why can't you put all your mods into one?I won't put all my mods into one, here is a list of pro and contra of keeping this mod as it is:
- This mods' basic concept is to be modular. This means it was meant that the user can choose which parts of the mod she/he wants.
- It would be a huge waste of my development time to put all parts of this mod together into one and maintain 2 parallel versions of it.
- If parts of the mod are buggy you don't have to deactivate it completely and loose for example your contracts in the PlayerTables
- The modular aspect of this mod makes it faster and nimbler to fix problems and also for updates, each mod only takes about 10 minutes to compile and not hours
- If i develop new content for my Capitalism eco system, i don't have to care if i crash my whole project, so i can put parts of it online even if it is still in development
- If you update your server, it requires ~ 10 seconds to verify if one of my mods need an update or not
- Due to the fact that ARK loads the PrimalGameDataBP for each mod, it consumes additional time for the clients to connect to the server, on my servers it takes ~ 1 minute to connect
What is the mod ID?
- Capitalism Currency [ModID: 747539326]
- Capitalism Props Table [ModID: 771279262]
- Capitalism Research Table [ModID: 775049557]
- Capitalism Admin Table [ModID: 784166441]
- Capitalism NPC Trader [ModID: 873746971]
- Capitalism Player Trader [ModID: 873749349]
- Capitalism Bounty Hunter [ModID: 898472628]
What stacks modifying mods are currently supported?Here is a list of mods which should work with the SellingTables:
- Resource Stacks
- Stack Plus
- K9 Stack
- Ultra Stacking
- Xeno's stacks
- SM Stacks
- S.R.S - Rebalanced Stacks
- Ark Advance 10.0
- 100k Stack mod
As soon as the modder Qowyn will fix the PlayerTable (custom item description) issue, i'd strongly advise everyone to use the Ark Customizer -> ModID: 774413050
How can i get coins?Sell stuff in the different SellTables, and/or put in my prepared code for spawning them in loot crates.
How do the Tables work?You will find a brief description in the description area of each mod and you could have a look at Fryo Knight's mod showcase
How can i deactivate Engrams?Only the Capitalism PlayerTrader has engrams, and those can be deactivated like it's stated in the corresponding discussion area.
How can i adjust prices?Have a look in the discussions area of each mod
Which servers are running this mod?Have a look in the discussions area of each mod, if someone has opened a thread to propose his/her server.
Where can i put my server proposals?Please open a thread in the discussions area
How do i spawn in this tables?Have a look in the discussions area of each mod. If you're using ACM, you can import this bulk commands.
Does this mod work with map <insert map name here>?Yes
Last edited by Impulse; May 29 @ 12:24pm