ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Structures Plus (Open Source)
 Denna tråd har blivit fäst, så den är troligtvis viktig
orionsun  [utvecklare] 11 jul @ 15:59
Bug Reports
Note: No further updates will be made to the mod which includes bug fixes. Reporting bugs here is a way to get help from other mod users.

KNOWN ISSUES:

- Walls snapped to walls will not be level with walls snapped to ceilings.

- You need to select an item in a remote inventory before you can open the pull resource menu (this is due to a bug with the ARK dev kit)

- Homestead structures are converted to their S+ counterpart when the server restarts. All S+ servers should set AllowIntegratedSPlusStructures=False in their config (see this discussion for more details)

COMMON ISSUES

1.) ALL YOUR STRUCTURES DISAPPEARED - your update was not successful. This is NOT an issue with this mod, its an issue with the mod update system. (Your server/single player game will have numerous backup files for you to restore to after you correctly update the mod)

2.) YOU CAN'T PLACE STRUCTURES - there is an issue with a mod that is being loaded before S+. S+ does NOT require any specific load order but if a mod that is loaded before it, updates incorrectly it can cause issues for mods that load after it. Move S+ up your load order to determine which mod is causing the issue.

3.) YOU CAN'T LEARN AN ENGRAM - you use a mod that remaps the vanilla item (ie EC), you need to remove the engram prerequisites by adding an engram override to your game.ini file.

4.) CAN'T PLACE STRUCTURE/OBSTRUCTED - no collision was removed from the mod. You can enable it by editting your game.ini(server) or simply checking the option on load singleplayer game menu(left side, very bottom). See this discussion for more info.

5.) THE MOD ISN'T LOADING - delete it from your server and re-install it. This will fix so many issues its ridiculous. Sometimes the mod files get messed up after ARK updates or other mod updates and the quickest way to fix these is to simply delete the files and re-install them. The best way to do this on a server is to FTP in and manually delete the mod folder and .mod file and then copy the new mod files over from a successfully updated singleplayer game. Relying on auto updaters or host installers can be problematic and should only be used by the nearly computer illiterate (not an insult to those who are but seriously its 2018).

6.) A CONFIG SETTING ISN'T WORKING - You didn't edit the correct file or you did it while your server/ASM was open and the setting wasn't saved correctly.

7.) YOU HAVE A NITRADO SERVER & EXPERIENCE A CRASH - If you do not see a ton of other posts about crashes, then you are crashing because they have cached a corrupted copy of the mod and are distributing that to you. You will have to manually copy the mod files from your local computer to your server.
Senast ändrad av orionsun; 29 aug @ 9:42
< >
Visar 1-15 av 372 kommentarer
Metal flex pipes are not visible after placing. They work, water flows through the pipes, just looks weird having gapes in the water line. I have only placed new sections on my ScortchedEarth server. I will do more testing and see if it occurs on other maps as well.

Update: same on others maps, picking up and placing again same results.

Screen shot for visual people.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1801282152
Senast ändrad av BastogneTBC; 12 jul @ 6:59
I am having issues with internal pipes and wires.

If I place internal pipes and connect them to a water source the water droplet icon turns blue (Correct)

If I then add internal electrical wires to the same block the electricity icon turns green (even if not connected to a power source) (Incorrect), picking it up and laying it again seems to rectify the issue.

I have been testing this using S+ Stone Foundations.

I have also noticed some strange behaviour with the S+ Fabricator and S+ Fridges, they seem to be powered even when not in range of an Electrical Outlet. Turning the S+ Fabricator causes the lights to go out, however it still shows as powered.

I have yet to identify the scenario that causes the S+ Fabricator to be powered even when not connected to a power source.
Hello Orion. I found a bug with S+ that I don't want to mention publicly because I've been informed it might be an Ark bug and currently unfixable. However I still want to let you know about it in case you aren't aware of it. I did not see it in the Known Issues at the top of this post.
Reaper(abberation)/gorcha (extinction) dont work with S+ Nanny donno if intended or bugged ??? any way to make it work? or does it need to be patched ?
On valguero, S+ Dedicated Storage is disappearing, but still blocking movement as though it's there until cheat destroyactors "S+ Dedicated Storage" is executed. If you're aware of what might be causing it, and it's not S+, please enlighten me and I'll dig in further. Also have the issue with the dynamic gateway (not the gate) pillars disappearing.
Ursprungligen skrivet av Zero-Two:
Reaper(abberation)/gorcha (extinction) dont work with S+ Nanny donno if intended or bugged ??? any way to make it work? or does it need to be patched ?

Reaper is intentional. It won't be fixed. Raise it on your own.
Gachas don't need Nanny, they can feed of their mothers. The only downside is - if you leave render range they die, so you need to cryo them. It works like that on official.
Issue still with the S+ Converter.

Cannot convert from Vanilla to S+ as per images here:
https://imgur.com/a/sAmoYNJ
When you place Deinonychus in the Vivarium, it lays raptor eggs, not Deino eggs.
@Jimbodiah Tamed Deinonychus lay raptor eggs in general. Hit WildCard up about that one!
When pulling resources for making toxic darts to the fabricator, it pulls in toxic darts as a resource instead of actual tranq darts. Needs to be fixed, but work around is to manually put the darts in prior to pulling the rest of the resources. (if you don't notice it, it will craft darts, using up your already made darts in the process and the other resources, net gain of negative how many darts you crafted).
Senast ändrad av Probitas; 13 jul @ 19:08
Hello The plants in the Triangle Seamless Crop plots are very low into the ground that the Savoroot sticks out the floor below it. The rock carrot's are just small green bit sticking out and the carrot part itself is fully in the dirt. Could you make the plants be higher in the plot?
123 14 jul @ 22:03 
Im using a tek cooking pot and im crafting items that require cooked meat, but i didnt realize it was pulling cooked meat jerky instead until i used all my cooked meat jerky up. dont know if its the same with any other cooking pot but the tek one did
Ursprungligen skrivet av Buld0zer24:
Im using a tek cooking pot and im crafting items that require cooked meat, but i didnt realize it was pulling cooked meat jerky instead until i used all my cooked meat jerky up. dont know if its the same with any other cooking pot but the tek one did

Yes this is the same as other cooking items. Jerky is a substitute for meat.
Simply put a "*" at the start of your preserving bins, dedicated storage, fridges etc. that you store the jerky in. This will stop them being pulled automatically for recipes.
all gone .. wasted hundreds of hours playing all gone ...
Ursprungligen skrivet av =VG= kiwirambob/killabot:
all gone .. wasted hundreds of hours playing all gone ...

1.) ALL YOUR STRUCTURES DISAPPEARED - your update was not successful. This is NOT an issue with this mod, its an issue with the mod update system. (Your server/single player game will have numerous backup files for you to restore to after you correctly update the mod)
< >
Visar 1-15 av 372 kommentarer
Per sida: 15 30 50