Starbound

Starbound

Enhanced Storage
Metalloman1 Aug 25, 2016 @ 10:22am
Suggestions
Just a couple suggestions I wanted to put here, maybe @Neo will like them! :D

1- DONE! FU liquids support for those AWESOME TANKS! (Neo already said that he could work on this in the future, but I thought this is the right place to put suggestions);

2- Wigs/Hats Displays: as probably many of you know, in this game there are much more hats/wigs than full vanity sets, and since I feel it is a waste to use a full mannequin to display a head item, I would suggest head displays for hats and wigs, cheaper than the full mannequin.

What do you think? :D
Last edited by Metalloman1; Aug 25, 2016 @ 1:20pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Metalloman1 Aug 25, 2016 @ 1:19pm 
@Neo THANKS A LOT FOR ADDING #1 :D
ksitsirk Aug 26, 2016 @ 7:25am 
Could I add to this thread and ask whether it would be possible to add a similar item sorting algorithm to the one used in Improved Containers?
Neo  [developer] Aug 27, 2016 @ 5:09am 
@Metalloman1: I'm not really sure about number 2. I mean, how would be the look of these thing?

@ksitsirk: what wrong with the current item sorting?
Last edited by Neo; Aug 27, 2016 @ 5:12am
Metalloman1 Aug 27, 2016 @ 8:18am 
@Neo uhm, hat displays generally appear as stylized busts[www.centromanichini.com], so you probably can take the mannequin sprite and cut it horizontally just under the shoulders:

http://imgur.com/a/6npPU

The end result would be put on shelves and furniture or may be directly put on walls (with a little incorporated shelf drawn into the sprite).
Last edited by Metalloman1; Aug 27, 2016 @ 8:19am
1- One sugestion: Limit chest for , Geral Itens OR Tech, Weapown (Sorry my english)

AND 2- PT (Brasil PT) language =D PLZZZZ
[T9k] MoleManMike Sep 7, 2016 @ 11:09am 
add compatibility Gardenbot2 : Reboot Edition - Storage Bins
ksitsirk Sep 8, 2016 @ 3:26pm 
@Neo the main difference in that sorting algorithm is that items are firstly sorted by the category, and only then by rarity, name etc... This puts all the weapons one after the other, similarly all the consumables etc. I find it much easer to find relevant items in the storage that way. Alternatively, maybe it would be possible to add some search option, so that particular ores or other items in large containers could be found more easily?
Neo  [developer] Sep 9, 2016 @ 8:17pm 
@RagnaWolf: I'll add Gardenbot2 to the list in the next update.

@ksitsirk: Maybe I'll change the sorting priority to your suggestion. About a search function, I can't promise something like this.
Blaze1961 Sep 23, 2016 @ 10:09am 
I'd like to see a drop down on the sort button so we can choose how we want things sorted. (or a message window that shows how they are sorted). Yes I know we can figure it out by looking at how the items are sorted. But a text somewhere would be a nice addition. Hope I make sense.
M644 Nov 6, 2016 @ 1:22am 
Will you add support to the "540 slot lockers with category icons" mod?
Bobkat Mar 18, 2017 @ 11:53pm 
First great mod has a better feel to it than improved containers
And this with the obligatory better than though comment complete the request
1) Support for Draconis their ship locker to be exact
2) Support for the Beacon lockers from RWBY outfits
And finally thanks for the mod and if you add the Support double thanks in advance
Albcatmastercat May 5, 2017 @ 12:49pm 
May I suggest you add a way to change containers to 1 slot? No real reason, just awkward that it is the only container size missing.
Last edited by Albcatmastercat; May 11, 2017 @ 2:27pm
Alph-Awakened May 11, 2017 @ 11:24am 
Suggest Liquid Tank support for ISE4-Reconstruction liquids
Neo  [developer] May 11, 2017 @ 2:23pm 
@Alpha: I'll take a look into ISE-4
Neo  [developer] May 11, 2017 @ 4:40pm 
@Albcatmastercat: I'm pretty sure that a 1 slot container is almost useless.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 53 comments
Per page: 1530 50