This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Re Angel
StudioGU  [developer] Jul 18, 2016 @ 11:58pm
NON-Thai speaker survey about English translation.
Before we decide about doing other language localization or not, We would like to ask your opinion if you get to know us well than this.

Starting first, we StudioGU are Indy developers. We didn't have office, salary nor full time work to support the customer. Our work came from voluntary heart that wish to made a great Visual Novel for our country men every money we gain we kept and using it for kept running the team and create newer, greater product.

It's not about translate the game when do localization. The customer support were following by that and we don't think we have enough time & staff to do that outside Thailand or could support you well enough because we work part-time and we live in completely difference time zone.

Will you be okay if when Greenlit, we decide to made English translation of the game but when you buy it you might experience something following this list:

- Lack or too long waiting for support (Could have to wait 24 Hrs before any reply)
- Found that some content of the game considered 'offensive' in your culture/religious or may 'illegal' by your own law. (We didn't have a policy to change any content)
- Nearly impossible to get localize voice actress update. (even Thai version didn't have voice actress)
- etc. (Things that might cause you feel uneasy, disturbing)

Please let us know what are your opinions?
Last edited by StudioGU; Jul 19, 2016 @ 12:00am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
SILALOKUN Jul 19, 2016 @ 1:36am 
ไม่เกิน 1000 อยู่ในระดับที่ซื้อได้ครับ
Zyxrox Jul 19, 2016 @ 1:38am 
Originally posted by SILALOKUN:
ตรงนี้ไม่ใช่โพลสำรวจจ้า
StudioGU  [developer] Jul 19, 2016 @ 1:47am 
Originally posted by SILALOKUN:

กดที่ลิงก์คำว่า แบบสำรวจ ใต้บรรทัดนี้ครับ
แบบสำรวจ
MaMeSan Jul 19, 2016 @ 2:15am 
ผมอยากให้ไม่เกิน 1000 นะครับเพราะว่าจะได้เข้าถึงกันง่าย ถ้าไม่ไหวก็ขอไม่เกิน 1500 ครับ TT
StudioGU  [developer] Jul 19, 2016 @ 2:35am 
Originally posted by MaMeSan:
ผมอยากให้ไม่เกิน 1000 นะครับเพราะว่าจะได้เข้าถึงกันง่าย ถ้าไม่ไหวก็ขอไม่เกิน 1500 ครับ TT

กดที่ลิงก์คำว่า แบบสำรวจ ใต้บรรทัดนี้ครับ
แบบสำรวจ

กระทู้นี้เราเอาไว้สำรวจความเห็นแฟน ๆ ที่ไม่ได้ใช้ภาษาไทย เกี่ยวกับกรณีความเป็นไปได้ของการแปลภาษาครับ
Lord Crocosquirrel Jul 19, 2016 @ 12:46pm 
Most of that shouldn't be a problem on most of the planet. At worst, you can assemble a machine translation of the script and have a native English speaker clean that up.

I know a number of people who have do that sort of thing in exchange for a copy of the game and a credit-- myself included. It generally makes for a better job if you can hire someone that speaks both Thai and English, or better, two, but I completely understand complete lack of budget.

Upvoted either way ;)
TysonL Jul 22, 2016 @ 1:25pm 
Patreon be your friend! easy funded if any adult content.
Hestis Jul 23, 2016 @ 1:49am 
Support you guyssss
Black Jesus Jul 30, 2016 @ 4:59pm 
Patreon is much better then Steam for games like this. Having said that as someone said before you can do a machine translation and then get someone to manually fix it up afterwards. Would someone like me be willing to buy it after all said above? Yeah. I can't think of many issues that might crop up and the whole legality thing? Well I ain't gonna say anything so....
imsunz Aug 13, 2016 @ 4:47am 
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50