Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Magic the Gathering: Deck Building
Arererego Mar 30, 2017 @ 9:42am
Thanks for this mod! and a couple questions...
Hello mod uploader! First of all, let me tell you that I absolutely love this mod, and I'm having loads of fun deck building. Thanks a lot for uploading this. I have but a single question:
Since this mod lacks (understandably) 2016 cards and later, it becomes a problem to combine with cards from other mods, since the jurassic park guy is on the "hidden" back of the card, which makes it different to other mods.
I wanted to delete the guy from the .jpgs, one by one, but since the jpg is downloaded whenever you download a card which uses a new .jpg, there is no easy way to know how many .jpgs we are talking about.
Would you happen to know how many image files this mod uses for the cards? Or even better, are the files uploaded somewhere in bulk? That would make the job easier.

Anyways, thanks for this great mod. Awesome job.
Greetings from Argentina.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Guz Forster Jun 29, 2017 @ 4:52am 
Isn't it possible to just load the decks that you want to add as objects and then save the mod with the new aditions? I'm asking because I'm planning to do just that by downloading mods with those sets available, to combine them into this deckbuilding mod.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50