Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV: The Great War
This topic has been locked
Wolferos  [developer] Aug 13, 2019 @ 4:38am
Bugs Reports 0.7.6 ~ 0.7.6a ~ 0.7.6b
Hello Guys!

A quick reminder regarding crashes and people playing in Ironman. We've modified way too many files for this Mod to ever be Ironman Friendly.

Before reporting a bug, make sure that you are not playing Hearts of Iron IV: The Great War with additional Mods that could cause problems.

-----------------------------

You can have a look at the Changelog in the Change Notes.

Also, before making any Suggestion, please visit first our GitHub Repository[github.com] to check if your suggestion isn't already listed.

-----------------------------

Remark: With or without Paid DLC your gaming experience on The Great War will be very similar.

Do not spam us, we read each post and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible. Please do respect the form otherwise we won't treat your message.
⚠ Rudeness and belittling language are not welcome.

Description:
Describe the issue that is occurring

Reproduce the bug:
If you can, explain how to reproduce the bug or how was he triggered.
Last edited by Wolferos; Oct 4, 2019 @ 1:28am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
-Norbert- Aug 13, 2019 @ 9:11am 
With Man the Guns DLC active I can't see and consequently research any of the naval modules (guns, mines, sonar, ect.). Only the ship hulls and invasion techs are accessible.
I have my game set to 1680x1050 and borderless windows mode.
Last edited by -Norbert-; Aug 13, 2019 @ 9:12am
The Lorax Aug 13, 2019 @ 12:56pm 
i think thers a bug aboutthe french jean assasination event your suposed to lose 150 political power but for me i lost 10k basicly screwing me over this happens constantly any reason why?
Wolferos  [developer] Aug 16, 2019 @ 2:45am 
Originally posted by unstaible child:
i think thers a bug aboutthe french jean assasination event your suposed to lose 150 political power but for me i lost 10k basicly screwing me over this happens constantly any reason why?
This bug has been fixed with the Open Beta 0.7.6, maybe you need to start a fresh new game ;)
Nomad Aug 21, 2019 @ 9:37am 
Originally posted by -Norbert-:
With Man the Guns DLC active I can't see and consequently research any of the naval modules (guns, mines, sonar, ect.). Only the ship hulls and invasion techs are accessible.
I have my game set to 1680x1050 and borderless windows mode.
+1
There is a problem with the AI for all countries; it keeps on researching naval tech that is not even visible and far ahead of its time, so most of the AI research goes into researching navy tech 20+ years in the future. This happens both with no DLC what so ever turned on, and all DLC turned on.

Another problem is that "the treaty of versailles" is needed for many events to happen after 1920 but the treaty itself does not happen even with Entente victory. There should be some type of political choice or research or something to activate it, or future choices should simply not require it.

Other than those 2 things, this is a great mod, good job.

A tip may be that after ww1 maybe after 5 years or some other amount of time, the Entente is removed so that new future alliances on historical lines can be formed
Javi 2.0 Aug 23, 2019 @ 11:10am 
Bosnia-Herzegovina has as leader No Commander and is democratic and Switzerland is democratic but the thing with the ideologies is blank (no ideologies in it)
Live Aug 25, 2019 @ 11:00am 
I played multiplayer and the china civil war had a strange peace deal:

http://prntscr.com/oxc7yw
http://prntscr.com/oxc86r
MattyRB2 Aug 25, 2019 @ 12:04pm 
unable to launch with the mod activated
bery niceu Aug 31, 2019 @ 11:34am 
for some reason germany and italy start with their default focus trees, does anyone know any possible fix to this?
Kauzer Aug 31, 2019 @ 5:09pm 
After Brest-litovsk treaty Novgorod region stays controlled by Germany, but owned as USSR.
Kauzer Aug 31, 2019 @ 5:17pm 
German 1st Tactical bomber AEG GII not actually counted as tactical bomber and can not be attached to the army.
Jamago Sep 2, 2019 @ 6:51am 
i had a bug the last game i played with this mod, or at least i think its a bug, none of the major powers (i only checked them) properly used research, in 1927 not a single great power had done any reaseach it tanks/ infrantry equip or planes. but spent close to a decade researching ship components and other way way a head of time stuff.
rduvalhamon Sep 3, 2019 @ 3:58am 
Fixed Jean Jaurès Assassination (No more -9999 Political Power for France when the Event happens)
Not in my game version 0.7.6.a
Always -9999 Political Power for France when the Event happens
Phoenixblood Sep 4, 2019 @ 11:47am 
If you allow a communist referendum, you cant go down the Communist focus line, it requires 'Tsar Abdicates' and there is no good info on how to do that
Ship Names ?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 45 comments
Per page: 1530 50