iSpeZz  [developer] May 6, 2016 @ 10:18am
Suggestion/Ideas/addons
got a idea share it here!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 371 comments
Artorious May 6, 2016 @ 10:19am 
id like to see some steampunk style armor for dinos
whitedove May 6, 2016 @ 10:55am 
I'd love to have steampunk armor skins for us!
Set_ May 6, 2016 @ 11:09am 
+1 to both of of the above would be good if it was just a skin so we could use our own good armor/saddles for the stats,
or it required armor or saddle to make and used the stats from that armor or saddle
Drake May 6, 2016 @ 11:57am 
One of the best mods for Ark, really well done! Here a list of Steampunk ideas (some you have mentioned already in your other post):
- Airship / Ballon /Zeppelin
- Submarine (Jules Verne style)
- 'driveable' torpedo (kind of torpedoe with handlebars and a big headlight for faster underwater travel)
- pneumatic crossbow (like in van helsing movie)
- some more different storage lockers
Thank you for all your fantastic work sofar!
Kitty Kat May 6, 2016 @ 12:31pm 
I would love to see some more vanity items like ... windows ( that would be great actually... ) fireplaces ect. Things that can really add en extra level of awesome to this already GREAT mod. Love it. Installed it the moment I found it. Great work~
Last edited by Kitty Kat; May 6, 2016 @ 12:32pm
iSpeZz  [developer] May 6, 2016 @ 12:35pm 
Originally posted by Katerynka:
I would love to see some more vanity items like ... windows ( that would be great actually... ) fireplaces ect. Things that can really add en extra level of awesome to this already GREAT mod. Love it. Installed it the moment I found it. Great work~
i did add a sort of window for walll =) go check it out!
Diesolar May 6, 2016 @ 2:28pm 
A copper elevator would be pretty cool..as with say larger copper doors...Id love to see a ornate style copper Dino gate as well...otherwise keep up the good work love your stuff
Set_ May 6, 2016 @ 2:58pm 
the copper roof sections would it be possible to add 2 snap points atm the snap point is on the bottom of the roof section,
could you make it so the roof panels also snap to the top iv used pillars to make it work but i have to crouch every time i need to go up for a flyer
Last edited by Set_; May 6, 2016 @ 2:59pm
Set_ May 6, 2016 @ 3:05pm 
Originally posted by Set_15:
+1 to both of of the above would be good if it was just a skin so we could use our own good armor/saddles for the stats,
or it required armor or saddle to make and used the stats from that armor or saddle

also further to this on personal armor add a monocle to the helmet that works as a spyglass
lorddragoblade May 6, 2016 @ 3:38pm 
oil derick ? maby steam powerd tools like a steam backpack that powers a jackhammer/chainsaw? steampuck style weapons/armor?
Destroyerzx1 May 6, 2016 @ 4:04pm 
bent copper pipes that go into the the pillars to make a plumbing network, billard tables
mackie419 May 6, 2016 @ 11:50pm 
great mod so far. On suggestion would be to rename the Idustrail forge to Copper Forge.
Mookie May 7, 2016 @ 3:40am 
Suggestion: Add update time and date to the main page/file please.
M-ark May 7, 2016 @ 8:23am 
still i want and hope it can be done the : zeppelin
iSpeZz  [developer] May 7, 2016 @ 8:31am 
it can in time so many issues with ark right now
< >
Showing 1-15 of 371 comments
Per page: 15 30 50