ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Extra ARK (Open Source)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Oblexive  [developer] May 31, 2017 @ 2:48am
Extra Ark Bug Reports
Please post your bug reports to the official Discord channel:
https://discord.gg/4ckHcJr

If you feel the need to post your bugs here, that's fine. However, I see Discord posts first and I may miss posts here. ✌
Last edited by Oblexive; Apr 26, 2020 @ 4:23am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
B Fun Jun 1, 2017 @ 4:25pm 
Materials inside small modular storage box are lost when box is picked up rather than being left behind in a satchel. Haven't tried with other sizes.
Last edited by B Fun; Jun 1, 2017 @ 4:29pm
Oblexive  [developer] Jun 1, 2017 @ 5:07pm 
@B Fun
Thanks for the report, next update fixes this. =)
Gumbercules007 Jun 2, 2017 @ 8:06am 
The only Bug I can find so far is with the hidden stone door frame. It does not show up when I select it. I will get the message that is is Obstructed if I angle myself at a wall and stuff.

If I am looking at a open area I am "Place It" as in it will use the item and I hear it places it removes it from my inventory But it is not there in the world. and the Hidden Door wont snap to that spot.

Gordy Jun 2, 2017 @ 9:29pm 
The item "Wood Label", when attached to a "Large Modular Storage Box", is left behind and is not removable if the box it is attached to is destroyed; this leaves a floating label in the air. Assume it would also occur with the other sizes of box but have not tested.
Last edited by Gordy; Jun 2, 2017 @ 9:30pm
Oblexive  [developer] Jun 2, 2017 @ 10:43pm 
Thanks guys both of these issues have been fixed with the next update.
Ark_000 Jun 4, 2017 @ 7:16am 
Hi,
how does it work, to get multiple Labels (Lines) to one Box (like the sample screen)?
I have only one Line (centre) and its run over the object, if it is to long.

Last edited by Ark_000; Jun 4, 2017 @ 7:17am
Oblexive  [developer] Jun 4, 2017 @ 5:33pm 
Type <br> to start a new line.
The next update removes the need for labels. You'll be able to label the boxes directly.
Ark_000 Jun 4, 2017 @ 7:06pm 
ahh, great!
thx
Ark_000 Jun 7, 2017 @ 4:14pm 
the storage Boxes/Labels are a dream now :steamhappy:
the large metalbox maybe is too cheap, costs only Wood/Thatch/Fiber?
(tiny,the Box-Names does not save the name for us)
Oblexive  [developer] Jun 7, 2017 @ 5:31pm 
The boxes aren't placing correctly either but I've fixed the issues mentioned in the next update. Thank you.
Grumpel Jun 8, 2017 @ 5:22pm 
fridges are off after a server restart even though they're connected to a running generator.
we've lost a lot of food from this.
Oblexive  [developer] Jun 8, 2017 @ 5:37pm 
Oh that's not good is it!
Thanks I'll include a fix in the upcoming patch. :)
nicolejackson4481 Jun 8, 2017 @ 11:03pm 
I love the new stacking storage; your mod is awesome! However, since the last update I can't stack them if they are placed on a structure. They stack fine if placed on the ground.
Oblexive  [developer] Jun 9, 2017 @ 6:19am 
Yeah I've fixed that issue already. Thank you. =)
Oliver Jun 10, 2017 @ 2:21am 
We have an issue with the wall freezer and the small wall fridges. After a server restart, all of them are turned off. They are still powered, but we have to turn them on. By the way, can you please add an operation light to the wall freezer, similiar to the small wall fridges.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 73 comments
Per page: 1530 50