This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
cr0coDiL  [developer] May 3, 2016 @ 1:36pm
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS
Lets make this map better! how?! With your ideas and suggestions
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
ProfetaDeLucifer May 30, 2016 @ 8:13am 
My ideas:

- Add Long range bots, actually map have -> bots spawn half circle static, so add bots spawn long range circle

- Ak47 armed bots without shooting -> this option simulate the walk speed while casually playing

-Side walking bots -> I don't know if this is possible but when in static bots mode, add side walking bots like you was deviating from bullets.

- shot counter -> i think this is possible, when activated this let the player know when he hit bot's head and wall.

- static bot spawn only in two diagonals - bots spawn only in two diagonals, just for practice turning arround.

(Sorry for my english mistakes) | Very cool map for training :D
k1 Jun 2, 2016 @ 1:16am 
- Custom Sidewalking Speed for bots
- Also, randomnization of crouching & jumping for bots.
- If you can add some uneven level for the map, that'd be great to train aim on some random uneven ground.
cr0coDiL  [developer] Jun 2, 2016 @ 2:28am 
Originally posted by AlexBosquin:
My ideas:

- Add Long range bots, actually map have -> bots spawn half circle static, so add bots spawn long range circle

- Ak47 armed bots without shooting -> this option simulate the walk speed while casually playing

-Side walking bots -> I don't know if this is possible but when in static bots mode, add side walking bots like you was deviating from bullets.

- shot counter -> i think this is possible, when activated this let the player know when he hit bot's head and wall.

- static bot spawn only in two diagonals - bots spawn only in two diagonals, just for practice turning arround.

(Sorry for my english mistakes) | Very cool map for training :D

thanks for your ideas :)
> I was already thinking about long range mode so yeah I can add it
> its very easy to give bots AKs so I dont see any problems with it, I will think about this improvement
> side walking bots, I like this idea actually :)
> about shot counter, these types of things use Vscripting and there is not a lot of documentation on internet :/ and I dont know everything :D
> If I understand you well you mean that bots will spawn in "X" shape, I think half circle and full circle modes are enough ;)

*************************************************************************************************

Originally posted by Nerd#Road2GlobalElite:
- Custom Sidewalking Speed for bots
- Also, randomnization of crouching & jumping for bots.
- If you can add some uneven level for the map, that'd be great to train aim on some random uneven ground.

> actually I cant do crouching and jumping ... its thing of vscripts and I dont know how fo use them as I wrote upper...
> uneven ground is possible to add :), maybe I can include it in next update
ProfetaDeLucifer Jun 2, 2016 @ 2:45pm 
thanks for reading the ideas dude, about the:

- Shoot Counter: i think you can do this by inserting something like a trigger counting the shoots on wall , this will give at last the error shoots counter LOL.

- X Shape spawn: this would be better if online SPAWN like a slash -> / <- this way you have to do 180 rotation to kill bots :D
PAQZTER Jun 15, 2016 @ 6:16am 
nice map bro :) 9 of 10. butt you shoud add a button so you can turn on and off the shoting sound :)
cr0coDiL  [developer] Jun 15, 2016 @ 8:34am 
Originally posted by PAQZTER:
nice map bro :) 9 of 10. butt you shoud add a button so you can turn on and off the shoting sound :)

hello, you can just turn down your volume :P
Maybe make it so there's an option to have the map change your weapon at random, to keep you on your toes.
DoXeN Aug 2, 2016 @ 4:21pm 
Can you make it so you can turn the flat squares in the ground on and off? Do not see any benefits having it on,they are just anoying when bots passes them imo. Thanks for a great map! :Honored::csgostar:
Last edited by DoXeN; Aug 2, 2016 @ 4:26pm
cr0coDiL  [developer] Aug 2, 2016 @ 4:26pm 
Originally posted by DoXeN:
Can you make it so you can turn the flat squares in the ground on and off? Do not see any benefits having it on,it is kinda anoying. Thanks for a great map! :Honored::csgostar:

Will be added in next update...
DoXeN Sep 8, 2016 @ 3:14pm 
Originally posted by cr0coDiL:
Can you make it so you can turn the flat squares in the ground on and off? Do not see any benefits having it on,it is kinda anoying. Thanks for a great map! :Honored::csgostar:

How is the update going? :)
cr0coDiL  [developer] Sep 9, 2016 @ 3:55am 
Originally posted by cr0coDiL:

How is the update going? :)

Should be released this saturday :)
ROBI Sep 18, 2016 @ 2:49am 
It would be nice if you can change the backround via button (dust2,inferno) etc....
milo34 Oct 2, 2016 @ 11:02am 
i wouldnt mind having the ability for my friends to join in and be able to take a few shots back at me as a terrorist or to join the CT side and practice along side with me

Then adding a score counter would be cool for kills, similar to the target wall score counter we currently have but displayed for both of us displaying whos shooting and killing more bots, Stats could scale off the kills on a current life or somthing like that, that way if u wanted 2 restart the score counter u just need 2 die, or hit some restart button

Hans Dampf Oct 3, 2016 @ 4:28am 
First:
Thank you for your cool map. I started to play CS a few month ago and i use the map to train aiming.

My suggestion is to add some optional modes, to make the movement and headshot level of the bots more unpredictable.
Such as:
- optional random crouching, jumping or speed change of bots
- optional uneven ground (makes it harder to hit headshots)
cr0coDiL  [developer] Oct 3, 2016 @ 12:03pm 
Originally posted by milo34:
i wouldnt mind having the ability for my friends to join in and be able to take a few shots back at me as a terrorist or to join the CT side and practice along side with me

Then adding a score counter would be cool for kills, similar to the target wall score counter we currently have but displayed for both of us displaying whos shooting and killing more bots, Stats could scale off the kills on a current life or somthing like that, that way if u wanted 2 restart the score counter u just need 2 die, or hit some restart button

Maybe in some other future project, this map will be only singleplayer :)

Originally posted by Hans Dampf:
First:
Thank you for your cool map. I started to play CS a few month ago and i use the map to train aiming.

My suggestion is to add some optional modes, to make the movement and headshot level of the bots more unpredictable.
Such as:
- optional random crouching, jumping or speed change of bots
- optional uneven ground (makes it harder to hit headshots)

I was working with uneven ground feature, I canceled it because it didnt have effect as I wanted, + I was working with random crouching too :D, but same result, actually I googled some things niow about speed changing of players aaand maybe yes, I will look in this more :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 50 comments
Per page: 1530 50