Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

ORGM Silencer / Suppressor Mod
ORGM Update
Just a heads up, your Suppressor does not spawn in game anywhere anymore with ORGM, or at least I have yet to find it on any gun that i've found, also when using Necroforge I cannot spawn it in using ORGMSilencer.Silencer
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Dentist Dec 17, 2017 @ 9:58pm 
What about the home made silencers?
test Dec 23, 2017 @ 2:22am 
Huh, that explains a few things ... Ive been wondering why i have never found one yet and ive been to several police stations ... pitty, guns remain useless in this case.
Sir Arctic Nigga Aug 13, 2018 @ 8:13pm 
Update please?
ddraigcymraeg Oct 13, 2018 @ 6:54pm 
I also noticed that these items do not spawn in-game or in neoforge anymore. Not sure why. I did get silencers to work, but by integrating them into my ORGM mod. basically, copy sounds and textures folders over to ORGM (merging with it's folders). Same with media\lua\client file. In scripts\Silencer.txt move the 2 items and 2 recipes (not the whole file) to the scripts\ORGMMods.txt file underneath "module ORGM { " section.
finally for the media\lua\server\SilencerORGMLoading.lua file, move everything underneath the"require ..." lines to the bottom of media\lua\server\ORGMDistribution.lua file. If that does not work, for the last part, basically take the table.insert lines, and manually put them in the tables further up in ORGMDistribution.lua

my hunch is that the problem is with the Silencer.txt script file:

imports
{
Base, ORGM
}
Which should work, but maybe a new bug in PZ with multiple imports? Everything looks OK with this mod.
ddraigcymraeg Oct 13, 2018 @ 7:49pm 
you also need to change Silencer.Silencer to ORGM.Silencer. I also ended up adding the 'suburbdistributions' lua code from Nolan's regular Silencer (non-ORGM) mod to the bottom of ORGM'S ORGMDistribution.lua which definitely made the silencer's show up.
You need to add this to the top as well:
require "Items/SuburbsDistributions"
require "Items/ItemPicker"

When doing this, you can just play with your modified ORGM, and not need a silencer mod enabled.
Anonymous Prime Oct 18, 2018 @ 5:19pm 
Which version of ORGM are you using? For me the ORGMDistribution.lua is just a stub, and doesn't contain any code
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50