Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

White Rock Shooter (Digitrevx) Playermodel and NPC
To those people that keep using weeaboo as an insult
An actual, true weeaboo is someone who acts like they're Japanese even though they're not; they even go as far as learning the Japanese language, ordering products imported from Japan, ot maybe even flying the Hinomaru (the Japanese flag). Anyone who enjoys Japanese media (even including their dubs) for the fun of it is not a weeaboo.

Holy mother of ♥♥♥♥, those ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ sheep, I tell ya...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
tl;dr Mar 8, 2016 @ 3:27pm 
Uncle Funcle 4 Feb @ 5:35pm
i need to experience that one weird moment where a friend of mine pretends to be an anime girl and calls me 'onii-chan'

Uncle Funcle 4 Feb @ 5:38pm
if someone calls me that i will go 'yes lord'
Grant Mar 8, 2016 @ 4:06pm 
- Sigh -

Originally posted by A nicely built mech:
You're a weeaboo. People are getting pissed because everytime they click on GMod's workshop, their eyes are burned by this retarded weeaboo ♥♥♥♥.

I agree completly, this anime stuff, its just getting annoying,
^Kohaii^ Mar 8, 2016 @ 8:34pm 
I mean, it's a fandom. ♥♥♥ culture is a thing that is admired all around the world. You're not going to stop all of it by insulting people for embrassing it! The way I see it, just let them be.
Ubertoaster Mar 9, 2016 @ 4:33pm 
Originally posted by A suicidal giraffe:
You're a weeaboo. People are getting pissed because everytime they click on GMod's workshop, their eyes are burned by this retarded weeaboo ♥♥♥♥.

A little harsh?
Last edited by Ubertoaster; Mar 9, 2016 @ 4:34pm
Eeix Mar 9, 2016 @ 7:32pm 
thats because it is
MaxIsJoe Mar 11, 2016 @ 7:16am 
Something that is annoying me : when ONE addon gets on the workshop people goes WEEABO without knowing what it means.. but whens 10000000 of addons of Undertale,Half Life,Call of Duty,CSGO and other famous games the people becomes cancer to each other and they LOVE begin cancer to each other.. so why the ♥♥♥♥ anime is begin hated all the time?
The funny thing is : 99.9% of the anime haters only watched Attack On Titan/SAO/One-Punch Man/Naruto only and then they go hate EVERY single anime and anime fan on earth.. lol
john darksoul Mar 11, 2016 @ 10:36am 
Senor, this is unacceptable.
Weeaboos are anime adicts.
dorito physique Mar 11, 2016 @ 5:20pm 
Bro u prob got ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 3 irl friends if u like this kind of ♥♥♥♥
DeathsEye Mar 11, 2016 @ 8:01pm 

Originally posted by Bubba The Butt Blaster:

You are both litterally the definition of retarded to the point where your very names are written in the Websters Dictionary as synonyms to the word itself... And, in a sense, racist.

First off, steam is a multinational service. Anyone with internet anywhere in the world can access it. That means americans, europeans, indians, africans, and yes you guessed it, japanese, chinese and koreans too. And i am certain that you guys like things from other countrys. Chinese food perhaps? Pizza? tons of popular games, tons on nintendo and many on other consoles and PC games? hell your on steam, i'll bet my lifes salary that at least the 3rd one is correct.

and you are basically saying that people can't like anime and anime related things because YOU dont like it. Well tough ♥♥♥♥, this is the internet and the internet is for EVERYONE. You are being rude and insensitive to not only the japanese people who make the anime AND the people who enjoy them AND the game developers that turn them into games AND any mod makers related to anime (in this case), and all this while at the same time being hypocrites yourselves!

Do you perhaps like shooters? call of duty or battlefield? or RPG games? Fable, final fantasy, Dragons Dogma perhaps? Guess what? you fall in the same category as anime lovers! Just as they love anime, you love your shooters, your puzzlers, your rpgs, your racing... and not just games, movies! Comedy, horror, sci fi, romance... you have NO AUTHORITY to disrespect people for enjoying anime when those same people could easily go to your favorite game and say the exact same ♥♥♥♥ to you. How would YOU feel if they went onto your favorite game where you have 5,000 played hours and say "Look at these ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ first-person shooter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, these games are everywhere, its a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ plague, its disgusting, get this ♥♥♥♥ off the store page!" for example?

I could sit here all day and tell you both how ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stupid you sound, but alas i have better things to do in my time. i just hope that what i DID write gets through those thick, disgusting skulls of yours before you make yourselves seem like even bigger ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in the future.
ShyGuyLink Mar 13, 2016 @ 9:37am 
Originally posted by Giuseppe:
Senor, this is unacceptable.
Weeaboos are anime adicts.
No, those are otakus
Ubertoaster Mar 13, 2016 @ 9:48am 
Originally posted by DeathsEye:

You are both litterally the definition of retarded to the point where your very names are written in the Websters Dictionary as synonyms to the word itself... And, in a sense, racist.

First off, steam is a multinational service. Anyone with internet anywhere in the world can access it. That means americans, europeans, indians, africans, and yes you guessed it, japanese, chinese and koreans too. And i am certain that you guys like things from other countrys. Chinese food perhaps? Pizza? tons of popular games, tons on nintendo and many on other consoles and PC games? hell your on steam, i'll bet my lifes salary that at least the 3rd one is correct.

and you are basically saying that people can't like anime and anime related things because YOU dont like it. Well tough ♥♥♥♥, this is the internet and the internet is for EVERYONE. You are being rude and insensitive to not only the japanese people who make the anime AND the people who enjoy them AND the game developers that turn them into games AND any mod makers related to anime (in this case), and all this while at the same time being hypocrites yourselves!

Do you perhaps like shooters? call of duty or battlefield? or RPG games? Fable, final fantasy, Dragons Dogma perhaps? Guess what? you fall in the same category as anime lovers! Just as they love anime, you love your shooters, your puzzlers, your rpgs, your racing... and not just games, movies! Comedy, horror, sci fi, romance... you have NO AUTHORITY to disrespect people for enjoying anime when those same people could easily go to your favorite game and say the exact same ♥♥♥♥ to you. How would YOU feel if they went onto your favorite game where you have 5,000 played hours and say "Look at these ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ first-person shooter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, these games are everywhere, its a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ plague, its disgusting, get this ♥♥♥♥ off the store page!" for example?

I could sit here all day and tell you both how ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stupid you sound, but alas i have better things to do in my time. i just hope that what i DID write gets through those thick, disgusting skulls of yours before you make yourselves seem like even bigger ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in the future.

Great work feeding them *Clap Clap* and you expect people to not make fun of you and others for typing a entire work application? If you consider "weaboos/weaboo" a race you remind me of my former classmates that labeled the language of France to be Francish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZNpXWUsy68
Last edited by Ubertoaster; Mar 13, 2016 @ 9:55am
MaxIsJoe Mar 15, 2016 @ 7:35am 
otakus = anime fans who are likes/loves/addictto anime
weabos = someone who keeps yelling ONI-CHAN and ends the words with 'desu' and acts like if he is a ninja all the time and is the cancer of the anime community
also.. using the word weaboo when you don't know what it means (and saying it to a JP person) makes YOU the weaboo not the otakus
Morolian May 27, 2016 @ 9:04am 
I Agree.
Originally posted by Pizza Kids - We Like Pizza:
- Sigh -

Originally posted by A nicely built mech:

I agree completly, this anime stuff, its just getting annoying,

Then dont look at it instead of ging to find it to complain
Heavy147 Jan 20, 2019 @ 5:13pm 
Originally posted by DeathsEye:

this brings wounderful tears to my eyes.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50