This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Commander Kamala Lays Down The Law!
JohnnyTheWolf Feb 11, 2016 @ 6:36am
Demo?
The premise looks definitely intriguing and I am definitely in love with Commander Kamala.

However... I am not really sure I understand how the gameplay is going to play out and I was wondering if there are plans to release some sort of demo to give players a clearer idea of what this game is going to be about.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
EscapeFuel  [developer] Feb 11, 2016 @ 10:22am 
Hey there! I'm going to actually record some gameplay footage of the most recent build which will give you a super tight look into the gameplay. It will be up in a couple of days. Also if you are interested in signing up to be a beta tester (a little ways out), sign up for the email list on our home page.
JohnnyTheWolf Feb 11, 2016 @ 6:50pm 
Thank you for the invitation, but I am more interested in just trying it out the game for myself and, as such, I do not think I would be a good beta-tester. :S
Last edited by JohnnyTheWolf; Feb 11, 2016 @ 6:52pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50