This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
RobZ  [developer] Jan 28, 2016 @ 9:40am
Bugs
report bugs.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 3,274 comments
NOTHING its great
ColOddball27 Jan 28, 2016 @ 7:41pm 
I have found that the Centurion Mk2 can fire 1 shot of AP then is unable to reload AP and if you switch to HE you cannot switch to any other shell types
rakakodish Jan 28, 2016 @ 7:46pm 
This is a great MOD. I am not sure if it is a bug or something else. I call in a tank and it has a round in the maingun. Tank shoots and does not load another round. I have no other mods on and updated vanilla game. All the infantry shoot and relaod weapons fine. Is there something I should be clicking to get the tank to reload maingun rounds..? I love the feature to turn off the engine, that works well with the stug and keeps it from waisting fuel.
RobZ  [developer] Jan 29, 2016 @ 1:12am 
@rakakodish, the mod doesn't support vanilla missions, cus it requires me to change every inventory for every unit in every mission due to new ammunition. Tanks can only fire once cus they have a shell loaded, but the rest of the ammo they have in the inventory is wrong shells.
StarBane Jan 29, 2016 @ 4:59am 
When hosting a MP game, sometimes i get this Error[puu.sh]
RobZ  [developer] Jan 29, 2016 @ 7:23am 
Loading "all" units might overload the game, which is the errors you guys get.
Srle_Vigilante Jan 29, 2016 @ 7:41am 
When i tryed to run a game with ♥♥♥'s it crashed.
Error: http://i.imgur.com/2DdkFFD.png
Herr Hauptmann Jan 29, 2016 @ 8:47am 
Ammo bug. The Tanks have ammo but dont load them.....
rakakodish Jan 29, 2016 @ 9:52am 
@RobZ. Thank you for the reply. Now I get it. I hope you decide to make it playable for skirmish also. I think it is a great MOD. I know you and your team did a great deal of work and to make the MOD playable with Skirmish is a big job.
Decoy Jan 29, 2016 @ 12:59pm 
need help my game crashes evry time
Bogs Jan 29, 2016 @ 3:05pm 
The Schimmwagen doesnt swim properly on "Beach landing" (or whatever it's called, the 2v2 map) on the beach waters. It hovers high into the air and doesnt go back down once it gets into (or should I say onto) the water.
THE CODYACK Jan 29, 2016 @ 10:53pm 
I am not 100% sure this is a bug but I havent been able to get mortars to gain more ammo, which is a problem because they come with so few rounds, from any of the ammo suppliers (opal blitz, and neither of the infantry carried ammo crates)
warrior.20 Jan 30, 2016 @ 12:24am 
Some German tanks have shells but do not fire as no ammo appears in ammo bar.
RobZ  [developer] Jan 30, 2016 @ 1:15am 
@thecodyack, Crates and trucks work, just place them next to the mortar. 2-inch, 60mm, 3-inch and 81mm uses the infantry ammuntion crate, while 4.2-inch and 120mm uses heavy crate.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 3,274 comments
Per page: 1530 50