ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Stargate Worlds v3.0
 Denne tråd er blevet fastgjort, så den er sikkert vigtig
Yollooooo  [udvikler] 3. juli 2017 kl. 18:40
Ideas and enhancements
Post here your ideas and enhancements you would like to see.
Make sure to not post twice the same thing.

Already validated ideas :
SetTargetDinoColor on jumper
Add a new admin blueprint for saddle Rings
Public stargate with hidden gate address, not broadcast to other gates.
Check if jumper stay in the air when someone is on top of it.

Thanks.
Sidst redigeret af Yollooooo; 21. juli 2017 kl. 14:49
< >
Viser 1-15 af 81 kommentarer
Merck 3. juli 2017 kl. 18:43 
Main thing I would love to see implemented is a shield unlock remote (sorry cannot remember TV show name for unit). But would give you the ability to leave the shield in place when leave base, but when have the remote (in proximity to gate), it would allow you to dial home & then pass safely thru - & then close the shield behind you once thru the gate.
Thanks otherwise for the great mod.
Yollooooo  [udvikler] 3. juli 2017 kl. 18:45 
I will modify the stargate widget, where you see the address book & history, and add few buttons :
  • Open / Close the Iris, aka shield
  • Force disconnect
Sidst redigeret af Yollooooo; 3. juli 2017 kl. 18:45
hubnerphoenix20 4. juli 2017 kl. 1:33 
Hi Oxxy just thowing out idea's here like so here is my requests
A way of linking the Ring Platforms Much like the Stargates?
Ronon Dex's gun aka Travelers Particle Magnum #1!!!
other ideas are
Goa'uld Weapons and armor
Earth Weapons and armor
Wraith Stun weapons
Puddle Jumper Interior so you have storage and a mobile home , Cloak
also various ships you could craft as well
New Resourses Naquada, Trinium and Nutronium
i know your probalbly working on these anyway just like to show what i'm looking forward too. Loving the mod keep up the great work.
Patricius MCMLXXVII 4. juli 2017 kl. 11:38 
Reposting as you requested - Enable placement of teleporter ring pads on platforms, like rafts, so they can be used as a transporter. If players line them up properly, like with the flying raft mod where you can let the airship hover in place, it should work correctly.
Yollooooo  [udvikler] 4. juli 2017 kl. 14:28 
Ah I remember why I didnt wanted this, place it on a quetal, hover a base, teleport inside. Problem ? lol
aleonw3 5. juli 2017 kl. 22:31 
First off Fantasitc Job. I just got my jumper and am stoked.

Suggestions: Drones for the jumper would be awesome.
A life signs detector that would show dino's players and info about them on a handheld display, Perhaps The gate address to Alantis itself. (Wishful thinking I know that would be a map of its own.)
The vortex that happens when the gate is activated. An option for Admins to make that like it is in the show were is destroys anything it hits would be sweet also.
Super soldier Armor that Anubus developed would be cool.
Goa'uld sarcophagus, palm weapon, and healing device.
Replicator Challange (Thinking something like the ascension cave. Only Replicators that keep coming and reforming until they are damaged beyond repair,)
A new boss.(Goa'uld Mothership that you battle with jumpers or X302's assuming they get added at some point..Kill enough of them and you can craft one with salvaged parts.Wrath hive ship boss Collect enough seeds from kils to grow one.Ori Ship boss as well same concept about crafting.)

I honestly can say that this is my favorite mod in ark.
Sidst redigeret af aleonw3; 5. juli 2017 kl. 22:35
jaypup 15. juli 2017 kl. 15:55 
Any way you could make use of the in game war map, so we could mark the locations of stargates we place in the world?
SalWright 15. juli 2017 kl. 21:01 
If it hasn't already been discussed, GPS coordinate within the HUD of the jumper. It's advanced enough technology that it should be able to tell where one is.

I like the drone Idea as well. Should be able to do something where you have to craft your ammo. That would at least make it more difficult and more realistic with Atlantis that kept having to look for a stash of drones and zpms.

If you want to make it a bit more fun as well, seperate out the control panel next to the stargate, In case someone actually wanted to create a gate room like atlantis.
Sidst redigeret af SalWright; 15. juli 2017 kl. 21:04
Yollooooo  [udvikler] 16. juli 2017 kl. 3:08 
GPS coordinate within the HUD of the jumper.
There is already, but depends on the map u are running
I hate doing weapons, it could change the game totally, dont want to make it too much effective and then brake the game. There is so much differences between servers difficulty.

If you didnt saw; im redoing the gate and dhd; it will be separated now
Tereus 16. juli 2017 kl. 10:09 
having teleport rings on platforms would be fun it would be like the show where you can intercept the transport or get in bases as long as they have a public ring if its set to private they wont link
JuleZ [7th S] 25. juli 2017 kl. 8:45 
Could you do a ZPM generator and maybe a shield-generator?
1day1dream 3. aug. 2017 kl. 7:50 
Hello Oxxy, so this is an awsome Mod, just one thing bugging me ^^, when you enter the gate1 from in front, you get out from gate2 the wrong way. Don't know if it's a positionning issue
Hu5ky 7. aug. 2017 kl. 11:21 
@maniac953 please get a GPS and stand facing north enter gate while facing north - check which way your facing when you exit gate the other end :)

If you mean your the wrong side of the gate thats a different matter - which side of the gate do you come out on and is the gate on foundations/inside a building /on a slope/anything withing 5 foundations in front of the gate/etc positioning the gate sometimes does have spawn/arrival issues - compared to the Tek Teleporter at least its not underground :)
Sidst redigeret af Hu5ky; 9. aug. 2017 kl. 2:36
Hu5ky 8. aug. 2017 kl. 18:17 
Placing this here for reference:

Option to set individual gates to have stay open timers - on radial dial an option to increase disconnect timer to infinite - this creates a possibility of having a scenario similar to A Matter of Time (season 2 episode 15) = race track idea for fun - fly to active gate thru then to the next gate ( McKay/Carter Intergalactic Gate Bridge[stargate.wikia.com] )

Sidst redigeret af Hu5ky; 9. aug. 2017 kl. 2:32
Hu5ky 13. aug. 2017 kl. 8:09 
Posting here again for the record:

Could stargates (private) get a different spawn name than (public)

cheat destroyall Stargates_BP_C
cheat destroyall Stargates_Public_BP_C

Using the first command will remove all gate that are on the server both public and private.
Using the second command only removes Public Gates

By changing the name for private gate to something like StargatesP_BP_C server admins have the ability to remove all private gates whilst leaving only the public gates to remain available.

Would this effect Stargates_Public_BP_C is the question
Sidst redigeret af Hu5ky; 13. aug. 2017 kl. 8:10
< >
Viser 1-15 af 81 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50