Este jogo agora está disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a sua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

O Greenlight está chegando ao fim. Para mais informações sobre a nova maneira de enviar jogos para o Steam, acesse este artigo no blog.
Aselia the Eternal
odisos 27/jan/2016 às 15:39
H-Version
I'm aware that all english versions are without H-scenes. Will there ever be a version with the missing H-scenes because Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword- and Eien no Aselia Expansion -The Spirit of Eternity Sword- both cointain H-scenes. Hopefully you will release a patch or a full version (missing H-scenes are missing content so no full game, even if they are unimportent and/or forced).
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 33
JAST USA  [desenvolvedor(a)] 27/jan/2016 às 17:54 
It's definitely possible, just not something we're currently working on for Aselia. With the version on Steam of course it is the non-H version. After we're finished with releasing Seinarukana, we'll revisit Aselia and its H content.
Lord Gorchnik 27/jan/2016 às 18:41 
Having played this when I was living in Japan back in 2005 all I will say is, you patch it and I will buy it....again. Got a huge collection of adult visual novels already and would love to add this to the list. Hell I would even pay top dollar for an adult physical version. But lets do all we can with an h-version of this game first.

Best of luck
kilicool64 27/jan/2016 às 19:00 
It would be interesting to know if Valve is even okay with a decensoring patch for a VN whose heroines look so young. In fact, I recall both JAST and Xuse having been unwilling to release the uncensored version even outside of Steam because of this.
razisgosu 27/jan/2016 às 21:21 
Escrito originalmente por kilicool64:
It would be interesting to know if Valve is even okay with a decensoring patch for a VN whose heroines look so young. In fact, I recall both JAST and Xuse having been unwilling to release the uncensored version even outside of Steam because of this.

JAST owns uncensored Littlewitch Romanesque. The characters are of a similar design in body type. It shouldn't be a problem.
kilicool64 27/jan/2016 às 21:41 
Escrito originalmente por razisgosu:

JAST owns uncensored Littlewitch Romanesque. The characters are of a similar design in body type. It shouldn't be a problem.
That VN doesn't have entire route that supposedly consists of nothing but ♥♥♥♥ though.

Then again, judging by their post earlier in this topic, perhaps they're no longer as concerned about this nowadays.
TysonL 28/jan/2016 às 0:14 
I would buy for H scenes :D glad its possible!
odisos 28/jan/2016 às 2:59 
Escrito originalmente por JAST USA:
It's definitely possible, just not something we're currently working on for Aselia. With the version on Steam of course it is the non-H version. After we're finished with releasing Seinarukana, we'll revisit Aselia and its H content.

Thank you for your response.
Chizu? 28/jan/2016 às 4:50 
Theres a patch for the english version that adds the H content back in, of course its just using the orgiinal jp files so the arts still censored.
Hiecchi 28/jan/2016 às 10:43 
Steam will not allowed it, because they already said that to Mangagamer
It would be weird, if the say now yes to Jast X_x
amdus 28/jan/2016 às 14:59 
Escrito originalmente por Chizu?:
Theres a patch for the english version that adds the H content back in, of course its just using the orgiinal jp files so the arts still censored.
Does the patch that you mention also restore evil route?

Btw, i think there was a special limited edition of Aselia that combined all bonus content from the all ages edition and re-added adult scenes plus restored evil route. Please feel free to correct me if i'm mistaken on that one.
Chizu? 28/jan/2016 às 15:55 
Escrito originalmente por Hiecchi:
You know other games already do it, right?

Escrito originalmente por amdus:

Btw, i think there was a special limited edition of Aselia that combined all bonus content from the all ages edition and re-added adult scenes plus restored evil route. Please feel free to correct me if i'm mistaken on that one.
I honestly don't know, I picked up Aselia in a bundle a while back and downloaded the patch that restores content, but I never actually got around to playing it, and not sure if it restored that route.
Lord Gorchnik 28/jan/2016 às 16:59 
Escrito originalmente por amdus:

It would be silly for it not to. It's a legitimate route in the game.
kilicool64 28/jan/2016 às 17:25 
Escrito originalmente por Hiecchi:
Which titles on Steam have non-consensual and explicitly depicted sex involving characters who look underage?
Chizu? 28/jan/2016 às 20:24 
Which titles on Steam have non-consensual and explicitly depicted sex involving characters who look underage?
Its got nothing to do with the visual style of the characters, the comment was about patching games all-ages versions to the adult versions. They brought up mangagamer who claim steam told them they cant have adult patches, most of whoms games on steams do not have much in the way of characters you could consider underage looking.
Meanwhile you can patch sakura games, huniepop, sunrider and more with official patches that put adult content back into the games.
kilicool64 29/jan/2016 às 4:42 
Its got nothing to do with the visual style of the characters, the comment was about patching games all-ages versions to the adult versions. They brought up mangagamer who claim steam told them they cant have adult patches, most of whoms games on steams do not have much in the way of characters you could consider underage looking.
Meanwhile you can patch sakura games, huniepop, sunrider and more with official patches that put adult content back into the games.
Do these titles feature non-consensual sex and very young-looking characters?
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 33
Por página: 15 30 50