Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Towers & Turrets
Slurpza Oct 1, 2015 @ 7:45pm
Ideas for new turrets (Can u fix the kick on those things?)
Think of ideas for new turrets on this thread
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Newvaik Oct 2, 2015 @ 11:53pm 
Make it so that you can set the turrets/towers to attack certain NPCs?
nano Oct 3, 2015 @ 12:20am 
Originally posted by Skewth:
Make it so that you can set the turrets/towers to attack certain NPCs?
exactly what I was going to say
I asked him for more towers/turrets already and he said no but i think he will take suggestions to buff/nerf the current towers/turrets.
♜Makuta Zuul♜ Oct 7, 2015 @ 10:27am 
turrets from TF2 ?
Powad Nov 26, 2015 @ 2:59pm 
Flak cannon Turrets maybe?
can you make turrets for cars ship and planes
BOT Zach Feb 18, 2016 @ 1:25pm 
here is a list of turrets and towers that i would like: flame turret,mortar tower,laser turret,energy ball turret,thumper tower,sniper turret,anti armor turret,anti infantry turret and a missle tower
Originally posted by SCP Foundation:
here is a list of turrets and towers that i would like: flame turret,mortar tower,laser turret,energy ball turret,thumper tower,sniper turret,anti armor turret,anti infantry turret and a missle tower

i whant those too
Triggered☆Atheist Jan 15, 2017 @ 11:18pm 
I think there should be a couple different types of turrets such as a long range artillery turret or just different models other than the ones already existing. The option that lets us customize the damage, range, cool down and stuff allows us to make tons of different types of turrets and towers. We just want more models. More options, like the option of choosing what projectile a turret or tower fires, and if it explodes, freezes, stuns or burns targets.
I hope my idea is considered sometime.
Noob_slayer Jul 31, 2017 @ 10:26am 
idk lol
Sgt. Skeetle Oct 8, 2017 @ 8:36am 
i think a gatling laser turret, a fusion turret ( a turret that unleashes a giant blast when a npcs goes near it ), and a freeze turret
king doge Oct 18, 2017 @ 2:57pm 
IDEA a flamthrower tower
How about an alarm? (turret that makes other turrets attack when something is detected by the alarm)?
Sylous Nov 26, 2017 @ 10:51am 
all of sanctum 2 turrets would be good
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50