This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
PixelZ
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Any Ideas? Any Questions? Tell us! C:
Tell us anything you want!
Last edited by Queijo Apocaliptico; Jul 24, 2015 @ 3:24pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Knights Jul 24, 2015 @ 10:07am 
Take the Z out of your name you're just like the hundreds before you doing this and failing
Queijo Apocaliptico Jul 24, 2015 @ 10:17am 
Originally posted by Knights:
Take the Z out of your name you're just like the hundreds before you doing this and failing
We ll observer this and Probably not take out but there's a chance...
SuBMe300 Jul 24, 2015 @ 10:25am 
Guns and Ufo :D
Malkasaur Jul 24, 2015 @ 10:41am 
Do something new. This is one of the most unoriginal games I've ever seen. It has every indie game cliche. "Retro" art style? Check. Zombies? Check. Survival? Check. Oh, and of course, because it's a zombie game, it has a Z at the end of it. I don't care if it's good. It's nothing new or unique.
Fliper  [developer] Jul 24, 2015 @ 10:45am 
Originally posted by SubMe300:
Guns and Ufo :D
We already have guns in the game, however we are still improving. ^^
But the UFO idea was good for a easter egg...
Queijo Apocaliptico Jul 24, 2015 @ 10:48am 
Originally posted by Malkasaur:
Do something new. This is one of the most unoriginal games I've ever seen. It has every indie game cliche. "Retro" art style? Check. Zombies? Check. Survival? Check. Oh, and of course, because it's a zombie game, it has a Z at the end of it. I don't care if it's good. It's nothing new or unique.
Dude, the ideia is not the probably most original, but the way to play the game, the way to think in the project, it's the different way to play this game. I know, the idea may be a cliche but there are still many fans of this genre and so many games are still being developed... i know, "Z" is not a good ideia in the name but its a project made in 2014 on the early of this... by the way, the game is still being developed and changes can and do still occur until the final version of the game...
Last edited by Queijo Apocaliptico; Jul 24, 2015 @ 10:53am
TheFridge Jul 25, 2015 @ 4:22am 
Multiplayer ?
Lord_Cesco Jul 25, 2015 @ 9:01am 
€€€ How much? €€€
PembrokeWelshCorgi Jul 25, 2015 @ 10:25am 
I agree with earlier comments. A title change would be nice, as it doesn't seem to fit the game style.

I'm following this game for now because it looks somewhat interesting. Will you be working on improving the animations (specifically battle animations)?

You have a nice presentation for Greenlight. Good Luck.
Whatthefnu Jul 25, 2015 @ 12:54pm 
I hate people who leave comments like "stop being unoriginal and create something YOU want to play". Because clearly, indie developers are only ever forced into what they make.

I would say change the name, though. The fact is, Steam is overpopulated with zombies, so a lot of people legitimately might turn up their nose simply because of the stigma surrounding the genre. A shame, because you've done something that actually manages to stand out. So my advice is to market it to people in a way that also stands out. Does that make sense?
Selitto Jul 25, 2015 @ 1:11pm 
Originally posted by Knights:
I think a lyrics does not define everything.
Last edited by Selitto; Jul 25, 2015 @ 1:11pm
Sorry for late answer i got home now, Lets begin.
Originally posted by MrSheep:
Multiplayer ?
We 've been thinking about it and the answer is no. (Its ll be more explicated)

Originally posted by Lord_Cesco:
€€€ How much? €€€
We 've been thinking about it and we think it should not exceed €2,5/$3/R$5 in the beta version and in the final version probably will not exceed €5/$5/R$10

Originally posted by PembrokeWelshCorgi:
I agree with earlier comments. A title change would be nice, as it doesn't seem to fit the game style.

I'm following this game for now because it looks somewhat interesting. Will you be working on improving the animations (specifically battle animations)?

You have a nice presentation for Greenlight. Good Luck.
We 've been thinking about change the name but we like it...
About the Animations, we are working on it and in the future will have a lot more thing in animation, Haseoz , another developer is working on other animations and improvements in existing animations

Originally posted by Whatthefnu:
I hate people who leave comments like "stop being unoriginal and create something YOU want to play". Because clearly, indie developers are only ever forced into what they make.

I would say change the name, though. The fact is, Steam is overpopulated with zombies, so a lot of people legitimately might turn up their nose simply because of the stigma surrounding the genre. A shame, because you've done something that actually manages to stand out. So my advice is to market it to people in a way that also stands out. Does that make sense?
Yeah its make sense, but we want to change that, we want to show that a good game does not depend on your name but your content , don't judge a book by its cover.
Nich Jul 25, 2015 @ 8:50pm 
Once this game makes it through Greenlight and into the steam store, what will be the starting price? Also, in the near future I would hope to see this listed on the mulitplayer category, for it would make the game more emersive and enjoyable than it has already displayed.

Great game by the way, and hope to see it in the steam store very soon!
Last edited by Nich; Jul 25, 2015 @ 8:52pm
Fliper  [developer] Jul 25, 2015 @ 9:05pm 
Originally posted by Nich Plays:
Once this game makes it through Greenlight and into the steam store, what will be the starting price? Also, in the near future I would hope to see this listed on the mulitplayer category, for it would make the game more emersive and enjoyable than it has already displayed.

Great game by the way, and hope to see it in the steam store very soon!
Thanks for the support!
The price should not exceed $3
We thought about multiplayer, in this moment we have no financial resources for this, but maybe in the future... ^^
Nich Jul 25, 2015 @ 9:08pm 
Okay, thanks for the feedback!

I understand, multiplayer isn't a real "need" when a game is first exposed to the public anyway. Like you stated, it is for a time later along the road of development. For example, the game Terraria got it's multiplayer steam connections just recently, after being in stores for over three years.

I will definitely purchase this game at release! Good luck!
Last edited by Nich; Jul 25, 2015 @ 9:17pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 15 30 50