Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Planeptune mk2 [BNW]
Wolfie-san May 26, 2015 @ 2:02pm
Issues with Nepgear Civ
I have to say this MOD is well worth it to my NepNep Collection, but I have kind of a problem. Apparently when I load this up with my other MODs it somehow causes a CtD and I'm not even sure as to why. So I thought I should start a discussion for this so I can see it improve over time of course.

Also, I want to play it since you have Iffy and Compa as unique units for her too. Hopefully this is an easy fix for you though, since I want to see the remaining sisters come out to play as well. The reason for that would be.... well [spoilers]an IF story of the Conquest Mode from Re;Brith 2, since there can be only one CPU.[/spoilers]
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Cirdain May 26, 2015 @ 9:37pm 
Nepgear doesn't seem to be playing well with the other Neptunia Civs for me, either. Leanbox and Lowee work, each of them by themselves work, but if I try to load Leanbox and Nepgear, Lowee and Nepgear, or all three at the same time, instant CtD. This is with MMWFTW and the Community Patch, but not the Community Balance Patch, installed.
Wolfie-san May 26, 2015 @ 10:13pm 
Yeah I was outright tempted just to load up Nepgear only to see what it does, but I'm not too sure if it'll be the same or not. Also, Vert's update does work fine though.
Vicevirtuoso  [developer] May 26, 2015 @ 10:36pm 
Alright, I tested things on my end and they worked, using:

E&D
Community Patch (not CBP)
Madoka Magica Rebellion Pack
Nepgear
Vert (mine)
Blanc
Neptune
Noire

It's imperative that you have the most up-to-date versions of both Lowee and Leanbox or the game will experience problems. They both have the same version numbers since I plan on more substantial updates for both of them. If Steam Workshop doesn't download them properly, the alternate download links for both of them will work fine.
Wolfie-san May 26, 2015 @ 10:37pm 
Okay since Vert did update for me, but I don't think that Blanc ever did though.

Also, is that the reason why she isn't showing up on the roster at all then?
Last edited by Wolfie-san; May 26, 2015 @ 10:38pm
Cirdain May 26, 2015 @ 10:46pm 
The Steam versions aren't working, but I grabbed the versions from the alternate download links (which are showing the same version number, heads up), and they all work together now.
Vicevirtuoso  [developer] May 26, 2015 @ 10:58pm 
Incidentally, I'm about to publish another update to Lowee to fix an issue I overlooked, and I will iterate its version number. I'm also going to publish an update to Planeptune, since there is a dangerous issue with one of its SQL triggers which can cause other mods' units to not load.
Wolfie-san May 26, 2015 @ 11:02pm 
Well good to hear you're fixing it then, I hope it goes well then.
Vicevirtuoso  [developer] May 26, 2015 @ 11:08pm 
Both fixes are posted.
Wolfie-san May 26, 2015 @ 11:37pm 
Okay I got it fixed since I had to unsubscribe to this, Lowee, and Leanbox and resubscribe to them to get the current versions. Somtimes I think the Workshop can be a bit wonky at times. :nepnep:
Forst May 27, 2015 @ 9:25am 
I recently got this mod when it first came out and today I deleted and re downloaded it for the update. Later I downloaded events and decisions, Nepgears mod loads and says it's active but when I go to select her as a side she is not there. Anyway to fix this?
Wolfie-san May 27, 2015 @ 10:22am 
Yeah you're going to have to do the same for his Leanbox and Lowee ones as well since they kind of work along side his Nepgear here. I mean he did update those two to go along with this one as well.
Forst May 27, 2015 @ 10:41am 
I did the updates required as far as I know. Should I re download them?
Forst May 27, 2015 @ 10:58am 
It's working now thank you!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50