Black Mesa

Black Mesa

bm_bravado
DJ Gaming May 29, 2015 @ 2:20pm
bm_bravado should become several part game
it would be great if this level was in the campain between we have hostiles chapter and residue processing or somthing like that also I would like to see more of the transit system
Last edited by DJ Gaming; Jun 6, 2015 @ 6:19am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
jacooobdavis May 29, 2015 @ 2:45pm 
Why??? Black Mesa is a Remake of Half-Life
DJ Gaming May 29, 2015 @ 3:22pm 
it is a really good created mission it could be a side story
Merrick Simms May 29, 2015 @ 3:32pm 
I disagree. I love this map, but it's obviously not a part of the original game.
Dewwick May 29, 2015 @ 4:09pm 
It'd be better if Maki made his own set of connected maps instead of trying to fit custom maps in the main campaign because it wasn't originally part of Half-Life and also there's balance issues that arise when its put in the middle.
It totally works perfect as its own standalone and the way it ends is perfect for a new one to start at.
1upD May 29, 2015 @ 7:09pm 
I think it would be great. Black Mesa made significant reductions to the existing Half-Life chapters. Why can't it add new ones? It was never intended to be a 1-1 recreation, but a reimagining.

I doubt the Black Mesa team would add mod content, but if there was a way to insert this map into the campaign as part of the workshop that would be cool. I'd subscribe it. The only issues would be if other workshop maps also overwrote the same maps as those that came immediately before and after this...

It would seem to mess up balance by adding the rocket launcher too early... but there wouldn't be any ammo for the launcher until much later in the game, so I don't think it'd affect much.
DJ Gaming May 30, 2015 @ 12:57pm 
Originally posted by Dewwick:
It'd be better if Maki made his own set of connected maps instead of trying to fit custom maps in the main campaign because it wasn't originally part of Half-Life and also there's balance issues that arise when its put in the middle.
It totally works perfect as its own standalone and the way it ends is perfect for a new one to start at.
im with you on that one
activa44 Jun 5, 2015 @ 2:45pm 
Originally posted by Dewwick:

Yep!
Please Maki, do this!
JohnnyPescado Jun 5, 2015 @ 11:47pm 
i agree I AGREE IAGREE ITS LOOK SO AWESOME
Ogadei Jul 8, 2015 @ 1:25pm 
No.

None of you would understand why even if I explained, so why should I?
Modern Jun 6, 2018 @ 10:26am 
i agree!!
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50