This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
CRE4TIV3 Feb 27, 2015 @ 6:50am
How about porting it to mobile?
Any chance will this game be released on iOS?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Daylight Studios  [developer] Feb 27, 2015 @ 8:11am 
Hi CRE4TIV3, good question! We have thought about that as well and there is a good chance that we will but for the time being, we are focused on creating a great desktop experience for PC/Mac and maybe even Linux. We will soon be creating discussion threads on some of the game features of Holy Potatoes! and we would love to get our Voters' suggestions on what they would like to see in the game.
S.F. Feb 27, 2015 @ 11:53am 
and i was 100% sure that it IS a mobile port for PC, definitely looks like one ... oh...well
angus khan Feb 28, 2015 @ 6:07pm 
how about for ipad/android devices/kindle. this game looks perfect for touch screen tablets
Daylight Studios  [developer] Mar 1, 2015 @ 8:34am 
Hi DT Bruce Leeroy, when we complete the PC/Mac version and if decide on a mobile version, it will be easy to build the game for most kinds of smart devices, iOS, Android, Kindle as you mentioned should be entirely possible because we built the game on unity3d. We havent done any tests on mobile smart devices yet but our initial tests of the game on low-end computers have proven to be very successful (we tried running the game on a low spec netbook and it was actually fine :). So i think we might even be able to cover a wide spectrum of android devices including the low spec ones. When we begin running tests, i'll be sure to post our results here :)
MnewbM Mar 1, 2015 @ 8:43am 
I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was on the IOS market!
Ham man Mar 1, 2015 @ 11:34am 
i think it will sell prety fast on mobile devices
OP3NGL Mar 3, 2015 @ 2:51am 
port to ios or/and android, i confirm will buy wan!
Last edited by OP3NGL; Mar 3, 2015 @ 2:51am
H9G Xizt Mar 4, 2015 @ 4:58am 
that sounds awsome
DECLAAAN Mar 4, 2015 @ 1:46pm 
Sounds amazing
.FivK Mar 4, 2015 @ 11:04pm 
Sounds amazing
Baconatur Mar 11, 2015 @ 4:37pm 
Sounds amazing
∞ spin Apr 4, 2015 @ 8:42pm 
Thank you daylight! this game is going to be big! (i just hope the price isnt big XD)
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50