This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Shutter
uwu Feb 14, 2015 @ 2:35am
what kind of game is this exacly?
something between resident eavil and a advanced point and click i think pls correct me if i am wrong
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
cosmic.logic.inc  [developer] Feb 14, 2015 @ 5:44am 
Its more like Resident Evil meets pokemon snap, or sort of like Fatal Frame. You control a little drone, and you are going around the house taking pictures of ghosts. So in one room, you might see a book floating, or a light flickering. When you take a photo, a ghost will appear in the photograph.

As you progress, you get camera upgrades that allow you to see more and more of the ghost itself.

I've added download links if you want to check it out.
Last edited by cosmic.logic.inc; Feb 14, 2015 @ 10:54am
uwu Feb 14, 2015 @ 11:20am 
Originally posted by cosmic.logic.inc:
Its more like Resident Evil meets pokemon snap, or sort of like Fatal Frame. You control a little drone, and you are going around the house taking pictures of ghosts. So in one room, you might see a book floating, or a light flickering. When you take a photo, a ghost will appear in the photograph.

As you progress, you get camera upgrades that allow you to see more and more of the ghost itself.

wait its f2p and put that in your description
Last edited by uwu; Feb 14, 2015 @ 11:20am
OverPower Feb 14, 2015 @ 2:39pm 
yeaaa
cosmic.logic.inc  [developer] Feb 14, 2015 @ 6:22pm 
Originally posted by toast-o-thron-6000:

Not really like a f2p game, like no microtransactions, just letting people try it for free now. WIll be like $3 to $5 for full game when we launch.
uwu Feb 15, 2015 @ 3:29am 

Not really like a f2p game, like no microtransactions, just letting people try it for free now. WIll be like $3 to $5 for full game when we launch.
ok i get it
volf Feb 21, 2015 @ 6:31am 
Поскорее бы вышла(((
John Red Mar 3, 2015 @ 12:50am 
+
mendel Mar 3, 2015 @ 8:06am 
something between resident eavil and a advanced point and click i think pls correct me if i am wrong
Well, it's not a conventional point&click since you lack inventory, and there are no dialogues. You basically move your camera robot through a dilapidated 4-room shack that someone saw fit to install dozens of security cameras in, and there's always exactly one thing you need to take a photo of to advance in the game.
empty Mar 31, 2015 @ 11:20pm 
nice
Last edited by empty; Mar 31, 2015 @ 11:20pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50