This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
CrossCode
The Bearded Brit Feb 19, 2015 @ 10:42pm
In short...
I love the demo. I want to throw money at this so badly. It's going to be amazing <3
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
lachsen  [developer] Feb 20, 2015 @ 5:59am 
Thanks! Glad to hear that. :D
Indiegogo campaign will be ready as money-throwing-target starting February 25th.
Eternal Feb 20, 2015 @ 2:07pm 
\o/
Net Sphere Engineer Feb 21, 2015 @ 12:58pm 
Originally posted by Captain Pickles:
I love the demo. I want to throw money at this so badly. It's going to be amazing <3

Long time ago I posted in your game site when it was just a browser game that you should put this on Greenlight cause I knew that you guys would get some money :)
***Raina*** Feb 26, 2015 @ 8:23pm 
In one day it gets to 10% percent and im already feeling nervous that its not gonna reach its goal. I am literally refreshing the IndieGoGo page every 5 minutes to see if anyone donated. :/
Panda Feb 27, 2015 @ 3:39pm 
Looks cool
The Bearded Brit Feb 28, 2015 @ 12:24pm 
Originally posted by ***Raina***:
In one day it gets to 10% percent and im already feeling nervous that its not gonna reach its goal. I am literally refreshing the IndieGoGo page every 5 minutes to see if anyone donated. :/

Evidently it's not just me then. I've been doing the same. After some quick calculations, they'd need to make just over 2.5k a day, and they've raised 12k in three days. So doing pretty well so far... Then again, the later parts of any crowdfunding campaign are the hardest :/
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50