This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Pirate's Life
paulokxopa Jan 13, 2015 @ 5:12pm
Add language PT BR
Hello everybody , I believe I speak for all the lovers of this genre Brazilian games, when I say I need to create my Brazilian Portuguese interface because I found very cool and interesting game and I believe we will be successful in our country. A big hugs to all who participated in the development of the game .
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Fhariindin Jan 13, 2015 @ 7:33pm 
ameleee
EyePatch  [developer] Jan 14, 2015 @ 1:17pm 
Hi,
first of all a big hug back to you and thanks for your support :-D

Considering the way we implemented different languages it is theoretically possible to add as much languages as we want. The problem is, that nobody of us is able to speak portuguese. In order for translations to work, we would need a person wo speaks english and the language we want to add perfectly.

I am not saying, that we will never add any other languages than english and german, but I can't promise anything either. If any of you guys would like to volunteer to translate the game to another language it would definitely help. But as I said, I can't guarantee anything.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50