Space Engineers

Small Ship Mega Mod Pack [100% DX-11 Ready]
SEModder04™  [developer] Jun 5, 2017 @ 3:40pm
Crashes/Bugs Please Report Here
Crashes/Bugs Please Report Here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 101 comments
Vellcrow Jun 8, 2017 @ 7:54pm 
My game crashes to desktop everytime I try to select something from the small ship window selection. It used to work for me, now it crashes no matter what I try.
SEModder04™  [developer] Jun 9, 2017 @ 6:11am 
Can you post your game log on the pastebin website so I can fix it. ;)
Vellcrow Jun 9, 2017 @ 3:53pm 
Pastebin only allows me 512kb, the game log is 2.75mb. Any suggestions?
SEModder04™  [developer] Jun 9, 2017 @ 4:28pm 
Just paste the last like 50 lines if you can. :)
Vellcrow Jun 9, 2017 @ 5:03pm 
It turns out that I had both Hammerman's small glass and the mega mod pack added to the same world in-game, despite the fact that I unsubscribed to HM's mod a while back. It works now, thanks for the great work!
SEModder04™  [developer] Jun 9, 2017 @ 6:18pm 
sweet. :D
SEModder04™  [developer] Jun 16, 2017 @ 1:56pm 
Must be a game bug possibly. Not sure.
Reisdal Jun 27, 2017 @ 11:17am 
Whenever I use this mod, I seem to not be able to place any airtight Hangar doors. Even on Large blocks.
SEModder04™  [developer] Jun 27, 2017 @ 5:59pm 
Must be a game bug with the block placements, Can you check the game log for me and see what it says?
Zerithos XIII Jun 29, 2017 @ 5:48am 
Major issue with jump drives, when jumping in a small ship and moving I die on the other side or CTD after the ship flips out for a bit. Sometimes happens when stationary, too, though that might be a separate thing (only had this happen in worlds with additional mods). - I didn't get these issues with large ships, despite that apparently being an acknowledged bug in the change log?
The 1x2 side windows seem to be transparent on both sides, unlike every other window block.
Oh dear Keen, or should I at least say dear script-world, will you ever allow mods to continue functioning properly through seemingly unrelated patches and not have weird issues like this?
Last edited by Zerithos XIII; Jun 29, 2017 @ 5:53pm
Annex1A Aug 5, 2017 @ 3:01am 
Im running a modded game, and as such this error is probably a compatablilty issue..
But when using some small ships parts (Refinary, JumpDrive, Oxy Tank, Assembler) the ship tumbles out of control above 215 m/s
The effect is similar to when you have a loose grid (block/ship etc) rattling around in your ship somewhere.
Abisius Aug 12, 2017 @ 11:48am 
i foudn a bug with the small gridproduktions (refinery, assembler, arc furnace):
if a main or subgrid of a grid has a produktionblock out of the small ship mega modpack there are everythign that you start to produce abortet after some seconds.

easy to test with giving 100 armorblocks in order
SEModder04™  [developer] Aug 12, 2017 @ 5:17pm 
Has to be a game bug then because I made no changes to anything at all.
Abisius Aug 12, 2017 @ 5:58pm 
so far i have tried to dock different produktiongrids with vanilla produktionblocks together and all worked, so i thought it could eb soemthign that they ahve changed in the last update for the memory optmization and you dotn have actualized till now
Originally posted by ARKEAnnex:
Im running a modded game, and as such this error is probably a compatablilty issue..
But when using some small ships parts (Refinary, JumpDrive, Oxy Tank, Assembler) the ship tumbles out of control above 215 m/s
The effect is similar to when you have a loose grid (block/ship etc) rattling around in your ship somewhere.

Same thing here. Happens with all the other mods that add large ship blocks to small ships. Happens with doors and hangar doors for me. Doesn't happen in vanila with a speed mod.
Asemblers, Refineries, Jump Drives and Oxygen Tanks work fine for me. @Annex might have misidentified the responsible blocks.

I created a test world so you can see for yourself.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 101 comments
Per page: 15 30 50