Arma 3
[AFCS/SP]Advanced Fierce Combat System
DragonZen  [developer] Jun 13, 2014 @ 1:31am
Basic Trouble Shooting for AFCS
According to reply, here I note somethings:

(1) If you feel laggy, please reduce the number of squads if you don't have strong CPU and MemorySpace, I have provided options for this.
(2) If nothing happened after hit "Choose This Group", please do not use Mission Control Center (MCC) when run this mission.

Thanks for your feedback, but please do not give negative rating without responsibility, thanks for your cooperation.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
adrian1 Jun 13, 2014 @ 6:08pm 
I will, and i never said nothing bad againts the mission, i just advice people with low hardware like me.. thank you..if what you said work for me then i will tall everyone...
Joshmallow Jan 16, 2018 @ 8:17am 
So I click choose this group and nothing happens. What do I do? I pressed escape and im just in the middle of nowhere.
DragonZen  [developer] Jan 17, 2018 @ 3:57am 
@Benjen Stark Dear Stark, do you use any Mod when you run the AFCS? Some Mod like MCC may block the function "selectplayer" and thus you cannot choose group. By the way, is this the first time you play AFCS, or the problem happened after recent upgrade?? Thank you.
DragonZen  [developer] Jan 17, 2018 @ 3:58am 
Originally posted by Benjen Stark:
So I click choose this group and nothing happens. What do I do? I pressed escape and im just in the middle of nowhere.
@Benjen Stark Dear Stark, do you use any Mod when you run the AFCS? Some Mod like MCC may block the function "selectplayer" and thus you cannot choose group. By the way, is this the first time you play AFCS, or the problem happened after recent upgrade?? Thank you.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50