This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Quantum Rush Champions
comp9 Jun 16, 2014 @ 8:27am
Email Question
I subscribe to your email newsletter but lately it has never been in English. Is there a way I can get on the English version list of your community emails? I'd like to spread the word and tell my friends how things are progressing but I am unable to read the emails.

It seems like at first they were being delivered in English also but it changed about 5 months ago?
Last edited by comp9; Jun 16, 2014 @ 8:28am
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
zax  [developer] Jun 16, 2014 @ 8:34am 
Hey comp9,

our newsletter is sent in 2 different languages: german and english.

If you happen to receive the newletter in the wrong language, something is wrong with your subscription. You can request a change of your subscription by contacting us via support.en@quantum-rush.net .

You can also read up all recent news on Quantum Rush on our blog: http://blog.quantum-rush.net/ !

Best Regards
Alexandr P. Jun 23, 2014 @ 11:35pm 
No question
comp9 Jun 24, 2014 @ 8:26am 
zax, thanks for your answer to my question. I sent off an email. Looking forward to reading the official newsetters in English again.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50