Pavlov VR

Pavlov VR

DOG GREEN SECTOR
VR-CHECK  [developer] Mar 2, 2022 @ 4:58am
Suggestions/Bugs
Hey all. This is the place where you able to discuss problems or suggestions about DOG.
Everything gets read so don't hasitate to write your personal thoughts.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
would be nice if you could ride the landing craft at the start of the game giving the Germans more time to prepare.

along with that planes would be great to see ive seen it in some test maps if possible would be awesome!
VR-CHECK  [developer] Mar 4, 2022 @ 6:34pm 
Originally posted by strawberry pizza enjoyer:
would be nice if you could ride the landing craft at the start of the game giving the Germans more time to prepare.

along with that planes would be great to see ive seen it in some test maps if possible would be awesome!
it was halfway included but was taken out due performance and balance reasons
WarCat Mar 10, 2022 @ 6:38pm 
This is the best map I have ever played. But there are a few points: 1. Is it possible to make machine gun movements in bunkers and tanks less sensitive? 2. The entire cockpit of an American tank is flooded with white light except for the sight, the aiming controls are almost invisible. Is this problem related to the map or my game? 3. After stage 2, the Americans have a car. When you are a passenger, everything is fine, but if you are a driver, it's terrible. The whole screen is shaking on every bump along with the car. Can this be fixed?
VR-CHECK  [developer] Mar 10, 2022 @ 11:12pm 
Originally posted by WarCat:
This is the best map I have ever played. But there are a few points: 1. Is it possible to make machine gun movements in bunkers and tanks less sensitive? 2. The entire cockpit of an American tank is flooded with white light except for the sight, the aiming controls are almost invisible. Is this problem related to the map or my game? 3. After stage 2, the Americans have a car. When you are a passenger, everything is fine, but if you are a driver, it's terrible. The whole screen is shaking on every bump along with the car. Can this be fixed?
All these points are related to the game itself. Can't do anything about it. The white interior bug is only happening to the sherman tank and will be hopefully fixed in the next pavlov update.
Mateus Ørn#3136 Mar 12, 2022 @ 3:32pm 
I really recommend you to add a way to let people reset their loadouts inside the game without needing to die, like, I play as a medic and when I run out of meds I need to kill myself to reset the loadout, would be really really good to be able to take again the itens of my loadout on certain point of the map!!
VR-CHECK  [developer] Mar 12, 2022 @ 4:10pm 
Originally posted by Mateus Ørn:
I really recommend you to add a way to let people reset their loadouts inside the game without needing to die, like, I play as a medic and when I run out of meds I need to kill myself to reset the loadout, would be really really good to be able to take again the itens of my loadout on certain point of the map!!
Unfortunatelly this is not how the game logic works. If you are able to pick up /restore your items other classes (non medics) will have the same ability. Therefor a medic won't be needed anymore. On the other hand classes got OP with a almost unbeatable loadout. Thats why we have specific roles. As a medic you got at least pills, bandages, a seringe and a medkit to do a nice job. Sorry not possible due game machanic and balancing reasons.
Mateus Ørn#3136 Mar 13, 2022 @ 8:16am 
Originally posted by VR-CHECK:
Unfortunatelly this is not how the game logic works. If you are able to pick up /restore your items other classes (non medics) will have the same ability. Therefor a medic won't be needed anymore. On the other hand classes got OP with a almost unbeatable loadout. Thats why we have specific roles. As a medic you got at least pills, bandages, a seringe and a medkit to do a nice job. Sorry not possible due game machanic and balancing reasons.
Is in there a way to make the items respawn when a player kill certain amount of enemies? Talking again about the medics problem, would be cool to make the medics start to be really agressive when they run out of meds to try to recover their items.
As I said on the other discussion, did you thinks that this map can support more than 24 players?
VR-CHECK  [developer] Mar 13, 2022 @ 11:53am 
Is in there a way to make the items respawn when a player kill certain amount of enemies? Talking again about the medics problem, would be cool to make the medics start to be really agressive when they run out of meds to try to recover their items.
As I said on the other discussion, did you thinks that this map can support more than 24 players?
The map and class layout is in it's final state. There won't be any changes to its items or gameplay. My maps are all made for 18 players. If you consider to run it with more players it is up to you. Please read the map description for more info.
Originally posted by strawberry pizza enjoyer:

it was halfway included but was taken out due performance and balance reasons

sad :(
Zemi Apr 16, 2022 @ 4:21pm 
i know it wouldnt be the most realistic but it would be nice for medic to have a more viable gun, like a rifle or revolver
VR-CHECK  [developer] Apr 16, 2022 @ 10:29pm 
Originally posted by Zemi:
i know it wouldnt be the most realistic but it would be nice for medic to have a more viable gun, like a rifle or revolver
The medic class is intended to heal and recover tickets. Its not meant to be played as an assault. The pistol is only for self defends.
Last edited by VR-CHECK; Apr 16, 2022 @ 10:31pm
Parched277/480 Jul 28, 2022 @ 12:16pm 
hi there so this happens to pretty often i play a round or to on this map but then it will tell me that im missing map, i restart it and still cant play that map. i can plat other maps just not this one, any suggestions will be appreciated
VR-CHECK  [developer] Jul 31, 2022 @ 12:59am 
Originally posted by 0375edh:
hi there so this happens to pretty often i play a round or to on this map but then it will tell me that im missing map, i restart it and still cant play that map. i can plat other maps just not this one, any suggestions will be appreciated
Please get in touch with the game developer. Your issue is not map related I think. You could try to unsub and resub the map and it might fix the problem.
Ryangames21 Aug 9, 2022 @ 5:50pm 
Hi I was wondering if you could port this map to tdm and add more spawn points (e.g in the bunker or on the beach.) Second it would be cool to add bot support for when there is not a full server. If you do add bot support and tdm support you might need to change the seawall so you can get through but just for tdm and not push (same thing with the bunker door that you need to blow open.) If you could do these things it would be much appreciated thanks!
VR-CHECK  [developer] Aug 11, 2022 @ 10:16pm 
Originally posted by Ryangames21:
Hi I was wondering if you could port this map to tdm and add more spawn points (e.g in the bunker or on the beach.) Second it would be cool to add bot support for when there is not a full server. If you do add bot support and tdm support you might need to change the seawall so you can get through but just for tdm and not push (same thing with the bunker door that you need to blow open.) If you could do these things it would be much appreciated thanks!
There is no planing on further addons like mode compatibility since I'm working on new maps. Allthough some modes wouldn't even fit to the map's layout and features. Bots aren't working well cause their waypoints would need to be more worked out for the maps layout behavior. There might be a village based tdm mode in the future but not for now.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50