This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
We Need to Go Deeper
finnpap Jun 1, 2014 @ 12:29pm
what happens when the map changes with every playthrough
what i mean is, does any of the mob/enemies or monsters differ in in shapes sises lookes or anything and is there a system with the treasure to buy new stuff like how it looks or more ammo for ur sub.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Nick Lives  [developer] Jun 1, 2014 @ 3:13pm 
Good question Finnigan! So the way our system works is that when the maps change between playthroughs, so does the type or "theme" of water you get.

For example, while in one playthrough your journey may consist of cold, icy waters filled with squid and other arctic creatures and enemies, your next playthrough may be set in stormy seas filled with electric eels, hammer-head sharks, etc.

So when the map changes, everything, including the enemies and water effects changes with it. There are different water layers as you go down as well, so further down you might get things like volcanic waters, infected waters, etc.

And yes, there is indeed a system in the works to be able to spend the treasure you find on things like new customization items for characters, skins, mustaches, etc.

I should note as well though, that ammunition (torpedoes) are unlimited in the game, as the challenge comes from how fast you are able to load it and fire it rather than have to worry about how much of it you have. Hope this helps answer your question!
finnpap Jun 2, 2014 @ 9:57am 
cool thanks i really hope u get this game on steam soon thanks because it looks amazing!
ArtfulDoger Jun 5, 2014 @ 1:25pm 
I love the art style! Looking at the features of the game, combined with the steam-punky/storybook art style, I'm almost drooling to see this game in action. Seeing you mention a customization shop and fleshing out this random map system makes me very eager to see this game get through production and onto Steam Store. Good Luck! I'll share this with my friends when I get the chance.
skysarmy Jun 15, 2014 @ 10:03am 
Hey Finnigan. I suggest learning English more would help people understand what you're saying. SERIOUSLY! You spell like a person, who dropped out of school early.
Protag Aug 1, 2014 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by skysarmy2:
Hey Finnigan. I suggest learning English more would help people understand what you're saying. SERIOUSLY! You spell like a person, who dropped out of school early.
really? because nobody else seems to have a problem with his spelling,get off here internet troll and go back to under your bridge
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50