Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Aim Botz - Training
Jamie Oct 31 @ 11:19am
Failed to find dedicated server.
every since the update on the 23rd I cant load the map. It always says failed to find dedicated server. I have varified game files. unsubscribed, deleted all map files, resubbed, and still have to same issue. I have even uninstalled csgo because this is happened with many workshop maps. Does anyone know of a fix? thanks
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Im having the same issue
binz Nov 1 @ 9:32am 
yeah it's not working for me too
same problem here
F Nov 3 @ 7:32am 
same, but ln all maps
vaK Nov 3 @ 7:40am 
Also having this. It means map hasn't downloaded.I cannot install CS:GO Workshop maps I'm not sure why. Black Ops workshop is fine for me , but not CS. No Fix for few months now. sucks!
lolU Nov 3 @ 9:31am 
same here .bsp file missing tried to unsubscribe and subscribe again nothing works :(
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S-  [developer] Nov 5 @ 7:33pm 
The "failed to find a dedicated server" is a general problem with CS:GO and not the map, just keep trying and it will eventually just work, really annoying though.

Does the map work again for everyone now?
its taking a while to download all the files..
The custom settings i mean
it used to be only like 30 seconds
Jamie Nov 6 @ 12:09pm 
I dont know why but the .bsp file wont download. Ive tried letting thing go through my fire wall and that didnt help. The only solution is to try to find a .bsp file online, download it, then put the .bsp in the maps folder in CS:GO. the only .bsp file ive been able to find are old aim_botz maps, still better than nothing. maybe a friend could send it. hopefully an update will come to steam or wherever soon.
LyNeTx Nov 8 @ 8:08am 
nice

Originally posted by Sn1percs cs.money:
Im having the same issue
Im having the same issue
Im having the same issue
NİCE
Im having the same problem
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments