ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

akka's Interior Decor Structures
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
akka  [developer] Mar 21, 2021 @ 2:20pm
Bug Reports
If you find any issues or changes you think should be made, please post them here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
GoldenIrishRose Mar 22, 2021 @ 6:34am 
If you place a carpet after a bed, the carpets force you to mesh into beds upon spawn or laying down. if you place bed after carpet. your bed becomes quite a bit higher and any feet not on rug have a large gap.
akka  [developer] Mar 22, 2021 @ 6:43pm 
Originally posted by GoldenIrishRose:
If you place a carpet after a bed, the carpets force you to mesh into beds upon spawn or laying down. if you place bed after carpet. your bed becomes quite a bit higher and any feet not on rug have a large gap.
This should be fixed in the 1.01 update I'll be releasing soon, thanks for pointing it out.
76561199005068399 Mar 24, 2021 @ 5:33pm 
Hello i just updated the Server and i Use S+ and ur awesome Mod, I used S+ Metal storage Box and after the Server was done with the Update the S+ Metal Storage Box looked like its from ur mod(the Metal Storage) . it showed me on the name that items are still there but when i looked inside it was empty. i had to repair them to pick them up and when i place them new now i cant put anything inside anymore. they still look like they come from ur mod but like i said they where craftet in S+ xD
akka  [developer] Mar 24, 2021 @ 5:50pm 
Originally posted by Mavis:
I used S+ Metal storage Box and after the Server was done with the Update the S+ Metal Storage Box looked like its from ur mod(the Metal Storage) .
I just checked S+ and they're using the same file name for metal storage as this mod, so unfortunately there's a naming conflict (ARK doesn't differentiate structures from different mods, it just goes by file name).
The only thing that can be done is for me to rename the file, but that will remove all the metal storage boxes from this mod that anyone has placed (including what's inside the inventory).
Since my mod is so new, I'll make a post and go ahead with this change.
76561199005068399 Mar 24, 2021 @ 5:52pm 
thanks alot the items where still there after i picked them up there was the bag :D
akka  [developer] Mar 24, 2021 @ 6:16pm 
Yeah, it acts as though the structure got destroyed, so it ends up dropping a bag.

I'd like to wait a bit so hopefully anyone who has items in my metal storage can remove them before the update, but if you're using S+ with this mod, you won't be able to use the metal storage from either mod, and run in to this same issue you did. They also might not notice the bag before it expires. Since S+ is so popular I should probably push the fix before others run in to the same issue.

It sucks having a naming conflict for a structure that has an inventory.

Edit: The update has been published now so this conflict isn't an issue anymore.
Last edited by akka; Mar 24, 2021 @ 9:06pm
Akari Mar 26, 2021 @ 5:44pm 
I cant place your structures anymore, since today. The Structure lights up in green, and placeable, but when I actually place it, it wont appear. On any of your structures. Some others on my server have the same issue, then again some can place it just fine.
akka  [developer] Mar 26, 2021 @ 6:01pm 
That's odd, especially since some people can place items still. I'd say make sure the mod is updated on the server and clients. I wouldn't think that would prevent players from placing items, but the mod did get updated less than 2 days ago, maybe some people got the update and some didn't?
Deste Apr 19, 2021 @ 7:57am 
After this mornings update, it seems like I can't place a good number of items from the mod. There were a couple that I could place still but the majority lights up green and when I place it, it never puts it down. 3 people on the server have tried with these items and are all having this issue.
akka  [developer] Apr 19, 2021 @ 8:26am 
An above poster said the same after the last update, although I don't know if that got resolved, but the only thing I can think is that the clients/server isn't updated properly.

I hopped on my own server and was able to place everything I tried. I didn't try placing everything since there are hundreds of items, but I'm still seeing if there's anything I come across that won't let me place.
SnoozeFest Apr 19, 2021 @ 9:12am 
Unable to place items from akka's, Kanga, and eco RP decor after this mornings update. Tried only Kanga and eco rp, and its fine. But when akka's is along with it, we aren't able to place items. Hope there is a fix soon!
Last edited by SnoozeFest; Apr 19, 2021 @ 9:12am
akka  [developer] Apr 19, 2021 @ 10:13am 
Interesting, I've actually had problems running eco's RP decor mod (eco's other mods gave me no issues though), even if it's the only mod I load. Right now it's working on one of my servers but not the other (and it's the only mod i'm trying to load on both servers).

The items showing up as green/placeable but then not placing could be a naming conflict across the mods.

I'm continuing to look in to it, but since it's working for me (even with eco's RP Decor mod running), it's hard to narrow it down.
Last edited by akka; Apr 19, 2021 @ 12:48pm
Wolfrune Apr 20, 2021 @ 12:02pm 
After the update things cannot be placed. Eco's RP mod is common denominator, on 3 servers, only 1 works.
Really Rilee Apr 25, 2021 @ 11:07am 
Hey Akka! I know you said you had fixed the height, but it seems like it's still off. If you place the sink down on a pipe, the counter is a smidge off. If you place the sink down on an S+/N+ foundation, it seems to snap down into the foundation so the counter is WAY off. I took screenshots for you! https://imgur.com/a/46ADCoc
Last edited by Really Rilee; Apr 25, 2021 @ 11:08am
akka  [developer] Apr 25, 2021 @ 11:20am 
I'll take a look at it again, and with S+ to see why that happens with that mod's foundations. I've made some more snapping changes to the sink and counters for the upcoming update though, so these issues may not exist now anyway.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 57 comments
Per page: 1530 50