Unturned

Unturned

MilitaryMkll
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
EPiscesFAIL  [developer] Dec 9, 2020 @ 8:10am
Suggestions
Here you can suggestion your ideas, what else do you want us to add.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Draco Dec 11, 2020 @ 12:48pm 
I know I always like to see how much storage the backpacks and clothes have in the mod description?
EPiscesFAIL  [developer] Dec 12, 2020 @ 10:05am 
Originally posted by Draco:
I know I always like to see how much storage the backpacks and clothes have in the mod description?
I take it I should add a description of the backpack and clothing storage?
Draco Dec 12, 2020 @ 10:08am 
Originally posted by EPisces:
Originally posted by Draco:
I know I always like to see how much storage the backpacks and clothes have in the mod description?
I take it I should add a description of the backpack and clothing storage?
Yeah I know it sounds stupid but I just didn't want to sound demanding lol
EPiscesFAIL  [developer] Dec 12, 2020 @ 10:12am 
Originally posted by Draco:
Originally posted by EPisces:
I take it I should add a description of the backpack and clothing storage?
Yeah I know it sounds stupid but I just didn't want to sound demanding lol
It's okay, I'll add it, it will be displayed in the pictures
Pablo. Dec 24, 2020 @ 1:54am 
when is there gonna be Military MkIII?
Last edited by Pablo.; Dec 24, 2020 @ 1:54am
EPiscesFAIL  [developer] Dec 25, 2020 @ 9:03am 
Originally posted by 🍗 and 🍉:
when is there gonna be Military MkIII?
Military MK III? Wow, I haven't even thought about it yet. Do you think it's time for MK lll? I haven't done all the curated maps yet.
Pablo. Dec 25, 2020 @ 4:02pm 
Originally posted by EPisces:
Originally posted by 🍗 and 🍉:
when is there gonna be Military MkIII?
Military MK III? Wow, I haven't even thought about it yet. Do you think it's time for MK lll? I haven't done all the curated maps yet.
i reckon waiting for Military MK III until you done the curated maps.
how do you get steel plates? or at least give me the id plz
EPiscesFAIL  [developer] Jan 25 @ 2:34am 
Originally posted by aalliicceeddeeee:
how do you get steel plates? or at least give me the id plz
You can see this in ID's, there's the whole ID list
a Military Mark III
wait
just realised that was already suggested
EPiscesFAIL  [developer] Jan 30 @ 12:14pm 
Originally posted by yeetanskeet:
just realised that was already suggested
Yep :)
how do you get titan and steel plates + rubber i have been looking for ages
EPiscesFAIL  [developer] Feb 27 @ 4:40am 
Originally posted by HyperTNTGaming:
how do you get titan and steel plates + rubber i have been looking for ages
Rubber is only needed for Elver militaryclothing, and steel and titanium plate is made of metal, look in the discussion " craft"
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Per page: 15 30 50