This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Dog Sled Saga
wurstmeister Dec 9, 2013 @ 5:02am
More clear audiovisual cues
I'd like to point out that when I watched the preview build gameplay video, I had no idea what was going on with the dogs. The voiceover talked about "paying attention to the way the dogs are breathing", and I saw no breathing animation. Mentioned dogs getting tangled, and I noticed nothing at all. Apparently some of the dogs barked, which I assume is a sign about something, and I didn't notice that either.

On a closer examination, the indicators are there, but at least on that one video they aren't really obviously clear. The breath clouds are light against light background, the tangling animation is quite subtle for something that has actual gameplay importance, and the bark seems really easy to miss as well.

Maybe this is the point, so the player has to really pay attention and focus on what's happening. Just pointing this out in case its just one of those things that's not intentional, but escapes the eye of someone who has spent a lot of time with the game and is used to how it works.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Trichotomy  [developer] Dec 14, 2013 @ 8:23pm 
A little late, but this is great feedback and we're always trying to split the difference between subtlety (to make you feel like you have to "learn" your dogs) and clarity. Right now I agree that we could use more clarity!
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50