Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

Služba Steam Greenlight končí. Pro více informací o tom, jak vydat produkt ve službě Steam si přečtěte tento příspěvek na blogu.
Frogatto & Friends
A burning question: did D-Pad Studio devs also work on this game?
Hello, I really love this game. However, I can notice that OwlBoy, a D-Pad Studio title, and F&F look very much similar aesthetically. F&F's colors of sprites and art style matches really well to OwlBoy. Did both companies worked together? Or both same team? Or devs went to same school?
< >
Zobrazeno 12 z 2 komentářů
marcavis  [vývojář] 8. říj. 2016 v 0.18 
Ahh, no, there's been no collaboration, only mutual awareness, since both projects have been in the making for a long while.

Owlboy has been an inspiration to us; their artist Simon has been a kickass pixel artist for a long time, and we very much appreciate the effort they're putting in their game; good pixel art is made better by understanding the techniques used by its masters. (There are many others, though, like the Shantae series or Seiken Densetsu 3)

The lead artists of both of our games have only recently met for the first time, though; I do also hear that the folks at D-Pad have a good opinion of our work as well, which is a great honor to us.
Both of you guys are working really hard on your titles. Thankyou for providing us with a good game. I purchased this game last year, and having a blast playing it.
< >
Zobrazeno 12 z 2 komentářů
Na stránku: 15 30 50