The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Convenience Store
k9mouse  [ontwikkelaar] 24 sep 2013 om 16:35
What do you think that they should sell?
Later might be adding items for the merchants to sell. Right now, they sell nothing, just they will buy your loot. I am thinking for them to sell salt, food and ingots of diffferent types. What do you think that they should sell? Leave a comment below to let me know.
< >
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
k9mouse  [ontwikkelaar] 25 sep 2013 om 18:37 
thanks for the ideas =) may be i have to mix it up a bit.

for example:

I don't someone who have to take a nord NPC for the items they sell if their char RP backstory, they hate nords. One should pick a merchant is solely on the race, not on what items they sell for RP reasons. May be a general store? Gear towards crafting and cooking?
Laatst bewerkt door k9mouse; 25 sep 2013 om 18:45
Yeah. Nord blacksmith is a good place to start. Not sure about the cooking supplies... Imperial?
k9mouse  [ontwikkelaar] 26 sep 2013 om 17:32 
An Argoian cook?
Great mod. My two septims here will be that the selling of crafting and cooking matierals would be a good place to start. Maybe (though not knowing how hard it would be to do) making the items sold a fit the races more. Nords, Reguards, and Orcs selling more weapons and armor and less magical items like potions, alchemical ingredients, and soul gems. On the other hand Altmer, Bretons, and Bosmer would sell more magical items than normal ones. The Dunmer, Imperials, and Khajiit would sell a balance between everything.

This fits a bit lore wise and can follow a gradient. Nords, Orcs, and Redguards are more martial and have strong choice views on magic (Nords distursting it but liking weapon enchantments, Orcs tolerating it, Reguards using only a select few schools of magic and shuning the rest.) The Altmer, Bosmer, and Bretons utilize far more magic in their day-day-to-day activities (Altmer love magic, Bretons being the most talented race of humans with it, and Bosmer utilizing magic as poisons or enchantments for hunting). Lastly the Dunmer, Imperials, and Khajiit are the most pragmatic using a little bit of everything or, in the case of the Imperials and Khajiit, buying and selling everything (Dunmer blending magic and martial arts, Imperials and Khajiit being good traders selling and procuring anything that would turn a profit).

As an added bonus for flavor Dunmer and Khajiit could sell a bit more of *ahem* contraband items.

Again, I do not know how hard it would be to do something akin to what I just wrote here but it could be a start. Maybe doing each race seperate to easy up the load instead of doing everything at once.

Hope this helps with ideas and again, I love the mod. Keep at it.
k9mouse  [ontwikkelaar] 28 sep 2013 om 4:41 
Thanks for the tips. It is not hard, takes alot of time. I have to do that 9 nines. -.- Now, I know people from from different post that they had made, now just need to find the time to do the work. Thanks to everyone for their input =D
Glass gear =D
Maybe some sell Dwemer armour and weapons and another sells Glasss armour and weapons. Get them all to sell different sets and then set one to sell ingredients. If this suggestion gets put in the mod I would be so amazed....
What if u added a Dwemer researcher that only buys and sells Dwemer items?
< >
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50