Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Pocket Horsemann
So, here's an idea.
Yes I realise this is a misc.

But I was thinking it could go a couple ways.
1: Its a normal misc that you unbox and you can wear anytime.
2: It drops and it only works on Full Moon/Events, and when you wear it, it makes you immune to the Halloween boss' special attack, just like the Horseman Mask.
3: You need to craft this item, and once you do and you wear it, your immune to the ghosts. Basically the 2013 Saxton Hale Mask.

Thoughts?
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 26
Messaggio originale di BR FatMegaMan:
it would be a little OP
If this would be OP, then why isn't the HHH head or the Saxton Hale mask OP?
Messaggio originale di BR FatMegaMan:
it would be a little OP

If you think the OP part would be an inability to be stunned by ghosts, that was EXACTLY what happened with the Saxton Hale mask, which is in-game.
I think number 1 is fine.
Messaggio originale di bshore99:
one seams nice cuz 2 and 3 is way too op but it would be nice to be invinsabe to the headless horse man
But how is it OP? It's just what the Saxton Hale Mask and the HHH Head do when you wear them. Just updated and nicer looking. Not both in one though.
If it comes out and valve wants to do anything with it, It's 3 but if they don't want to do anything with it, it's 1 and/or 2
It is not OP a bit because it is the headless horse man in your pocket so COOL he is keeping you alive YEAH doing great by the way :D
being honest, i think you should only be immune to HHH, i think they should tweak the other hats if they can do that cause i beleive thats OP, valve, fix that mask and pumpkin head...
how about your only immune from him for 10 hits?
Messaggio originale di Mr.ZerpDerp:
how about your only immune from him for 10 hits?
3, 10 is too much
♥♥♥♥, I made a stat suggestion thread didn't I.
Just make him like Meramus's skull hat, count how many times you killed the HHH instead of levels.
number 2 is good... if you take away the imunity, and also should be only be able to find it as a rare drop or achievment item
Ultima modifica da memestar; 18 set 2013, ore 7:29
Stop. Just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stop. Not everything needs to have a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stat that does something. Stop.
Messaggio originale di Judge Dredd The Techno Viking:
Stop. Just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stop. Not everything needs to have a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ stat that does something. Stop.

I didn't mean for it to become a stat thread, I just thought it would be neat if this were like a new Saxton Hale Mask/HHH Head since it has a boss from earlier years featured in it.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 26
Per pagina: 1530 50