Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Backstabber's Boomslang
Animated? Or Not Animated? (Or Jiggle Bones?)
One question. Is it gonna be Animated or Not? (Also will it have Jiggle Bone's like other Hat's?)
< >
115/18 megjegyzés mutatása
Evil_Knevil  [Fejlesztő] 2013. aug. 14., 8:53 
His neck is jiggleboned and his mouth too, so it opens and closes while moving!
Evil_Knevil eredeti hozzászólása:
His neck is jiggleboned and his mouth too, so it opens and closes while moving!

:D Favorited!
yeah it will be cool if it's animated plus it would make it awesome if it has a taunt for example on taunting snake hisses and the spy say's "well done my friend"
I dont think valve would add a 'sound' because of a misc. Perhaps he could hiss and the spy could say a command like 'great job' or 'excellent' One of the voices that exists.
"My appreciation, amigo."
I really like skullshy's idea with the hissing animation.
Evil_Knevil  [Fejlesztő] 2013. aug. 15., 11:24 
As much as I like the idea, Valve doesn't accept costum sounds unfortunately.
Oh that stinks,i still love this item
You could use this http://tf2wiki.net/w/images/0/0b/Spy_jeers01.wav :D its still a TF2 sound piece so nothing custom about it
There should be a taunt where the snake bites the enemy from the back, like a backstab, PLEASE :D
That would be cool. It might take extra time but it would be SOOOOO worth it.
its a misc, and miscs dont effect tuants.(except maybe voice change sometimes) :meatytears: i hate it when people over estimate the steam workshop (MAEK IT SO EET IS ONLY PRICE AT 1 SCRAP!!!-people who dont understand things ) anyway, this is a REALLY cool item, and i'd love to own one even if I don't play spy :happymeat:
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Pathetic Wet Cat; 2013. aug. 15., 16:06
nope eredeti hozzászólása:
There should be a taunt where the snake bites the enemy from the back, like a backstab, PLEASE :D
Maybe this could replace the generic knife fencing taunt.
Potassium eredeti hozzászólása:
Maybe this could replace the generic knife fencing taunt.
yeah maybe the snake opens his mouth wide and takes a bite out of the air or if a player on the other team the snake bites him!
i was thinking that to!
< >
115/18 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50