ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Sleep able bed
Kri5  [developer] Feb 23, 2019 @ 3:34am
Bug report
Found something fishy? Please let me know.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Fluffless Jun 24, 2019 @ 6:48am 
Picking up the sleeping bag turns it into a normal sleeping bag.
Kri5  [developer] Jun 24, 2019 @ 6:54am 
That is intended. You can make it comfy again with some fur. I wanted to have a repeating cost for the benefit of portability.
Fluffless Jun 24, 2019 @ 7:19am 
Huh, alright. Is this a suitable workaround (posted by you in the comments): ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemStructure_SleepableSleepingBag_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="primalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0)
Kri5  [developer] Jun 24, 2019 @ 7:40am 
Yes, that works. Important, this line needs to go into the Game.ini.
Not as usual the UserGameSettings.ini.
Unsure if this is just my game or not, but on single player it came up saying "1 out of 2 players sleeping"
Leonidas Dragneil Jan 18, 2020 @ 6:14pm 
can you fix the issue with the tek sleeping pod sleepable dropping from rockwell?
ItsMeTB Apr 7, 2020 @ 10:02pm 
For some reason the ini option for percentage of required players isn't working and there's no server message about it either. Thank you very much. 🙂
Matt Nov 19, 2020 @ 4:27pm 
PercentOfPlayersHaveToBeInBed is broken. I have it set to 33, but only one person needs to sleep to pass the night, regardless of how many people are in the server. It worked fine at the default value though.
Last edited by Matt; Nov 19, 2020 @ 4:30pm
Matt Dec 1, 2020 @ 2:45am 
ShowServerMessage=True breaks the broadcast command.

The command wasn't working in my rcon, so I opened the game myself. When I tried it in-game, I was quickly timed-out of my own server and unable to reconnect without restarting it.

Setting ShowServerMessage to False allows the broadcast command to work again.
Krittol May 13, 2022 @ 1:43am 
Sleep timer is 2-3 times slower than time displayed
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50