Stellaris

Stellaris

Ground Combat Improved v0.1
Tanais  [developer] Jan 26 @ 3:38pm
Feature requests
Feel free to request features for this mod here!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Battle Mechs? (Armies that cost alloys?)
Last edited by Shortpower; Jan 30 @ 9:12pm
Tanais  [developer] Jan 31 @ 3:57am 
That'd be interesting, I honestly feel that all armies should cost alloys instead of minerals to be honest.
It would be interesting if you could add tanks (but that cost alloy and that the maintenance was more expensive)
Jack Feb 1 @ 9:49pm 
Field medics and other support units to help with morale, health regen and upkeep. No idea how it would work but it would be interesting.
Potential Idea: Air Armies. Basicly support armies
you could have trait locked things like if your a peace-loving empire or something you could have a special defence in depth army thing which increases Defence Alot but Heavy reduces attack
Tanais  [developer] Feb 3 @ 10:16am 
Originally posted by DogeSnake484:
It would be interesting if you could add tanks (but that cost alloy and that the maintenance was more expensive)

Originally posted by Jack:
Field medics and other support units to help with morale, health regen and upkeep. No idea how it would work but it would be interesting.

Originally posted by Swägg Lemōn:
Potential Idea: Air Armies. Basicly support armies

Personally I subscribe to the idea that each army is a complete (actual) army, including all their supporting troops etcetera. I could probably add a technology or something for some of these ideas, but it wouldn't add any interesting choices for most players. (although a buff to army health regen could be interesting if armies could re-engage after disengaging, which is something I'll look into in the near future).


Originally posted by Pilot007:
you could have trait locked things like if your a peace-loving empire or something you could have a special defence in depth army thing which increases Defence Alot but Heavy reduces attack

I like this idea, I'll rework the policies soon, so I'll probably include this :steamhappy:
Tanais  [developer] Feb 3 @ 5:30pm 
Originally posted by Tanais:
I like this idea, I'll rework the policies soon, so I'll probably include this :steamhappy:

I've been working on it for a bit and I think I'll just stick to the current policies, however, peace-loving empires should always go for the defensive policy.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50