XCOM 2
[WotC] Call of Duty: Black Ops III :: Master Weapon Collection - Main Module
 Denna tråd har blivit fäst, så den är troligtvis viktig
∑3245  [utvecklare] 5 jan, 2019 @ 17:40
Bug Report Thread
Found a bug? Report it here!

Please be very descriptive with your post (where it occurred, what was happening at the time of the occurance), or else I won't be able to help you.

Saying my game is broken because of this mod is not descriptive.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 64 kommentarer
Insane 4 mar, 2019 @ 15:00 
Hello!
Sorry, my english is so bad. I found on an weapon AN 94 not right texture. Where is shop weapon not installed correctly. Maybe it is should be so? I have screenshot
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1673513948
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1673513913
∑3245  [utvecklare] 4 mar, 2019 @ 16:19 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Mr. MK's:
Hello!
Sorry, my english is so bad. I found on an weapon AN 94 not right texture. Where is shop weapon not installed correctly. Maybe it is should be so? I have screenshot
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1673513948
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1673513913
You have to apply camo on the weapon for the tint to appear. I designed it this way so that you can have the original color (due to limitations of the game engine)
Jestimac 8 mar, 2019 @ 15:04 
Very good looking weapons, and with impressive sounds.
I do have a small problem with the display. The weapons are not displayed with realistic colors. The are displayed with a strange pale pink/blue color. I suspect it is only a small display issue.
I did try to go to the enhance menu but, even when applying different colors and camouflage patterns, there is no change.
Any chance you have met this kind of issue before ?
By the way, I use a Mac and I load the game through steam, as you can guess.
I don't know if this has an impact ?

I was not sure whether to post this message in the "[WotC] Call of Duty: Black Ops III :: Weapon Pack - Main Module" page or in the "assets" page.

Thanks in advance
∑3245  [utvecklare] 8 mar, 2019 @ 19:00 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Jessy:
Very good looking weapons, and with impressive sounds.
I do have a small problem with the display. The weapons are not displayed with realistic colors. The are displayed with a strange pale pink/blue color. I suspect it is only a small display issue.
I did try to go to the enhance menu but, even when applying different colors and camouflage patterns, there is no change.
Any chance you have met this kind of issue before ?
By the way, I use a Mac and I load the game through steam, as you can guess.
I don't know if this has an impact ?

I was not sure whether to post this message in the "[WotC] Call of Duty: Black Ops III :: Weapon Pack - Main Module" page or in the "assets" page.

Thanks in advance

You might have to resubscribe to the assets (and its dependencies) again. It's possible that it got corrupted during the download
Jestimac 9 mar, 2019 @ 2:00 
Thank you. I will try that. I'll keep you posted, in case it helps other cases.
Best regards

By the way, I forgot to say that I really appreciate your mods, and particularly the work you did for the Lost. It generates an unnatural desire to find them.....:)
dmc32 9 mar, 2019 @ 23:44 
Excellent mods, lately for some reason the weapons colors are blue, white and purple color. I did read the previous instance of a similar problem. I had re-downloaded the assets and started a new game, downloaded both gun and assets and started a new game to no avail. Checked file integrity and cannot seem to find out why the color change in the weapons?
∑3245  [utvecklare] 10 mar, 2019 @ 12:50 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Jessy:
Thank you. I will try that. I'll keep you posted, in case it helps other cases.
Best regards

By the way, I forgot to say that I really appreciate your mods, and particularly the work you did for the Lost. It generates an unnatural desire to find them.....:)

Ursprungligen skrivet av dmc32:
Excellent mods, lately for some reason the weapons colors are blue, white and purple color. I did read the previous instance of a similar problem. I had re-downloaded the assets and started a new game, downloaded both gun and assets and started a new game to no avail. Checked file integrity and cannot seem to find out why the color change in the weapons?

Can you check if the latest update fixed the issue?
dmc32 11 mar, 2019 @ 0:30 
I found the problem it was another mod that was conflicting with your mod. Once I unsubscribed the weapons colors appeared as they should. The conflicting mod was weapon skin replacement.
Senast ändrad av dmc32; 14 mar, 2019 @ 21:45
Nektock 14 apr, 2019 @ 17:22 
why does the HVK show up not having a "friendly" name?
Wrecker013 20 apr, 2019 @ 18:44 
I've the same issue as the above person, the HVK's localization appears to be bugged for me. The name is its 'internal' name, and the description does not exist.
∑3245  [utvecklare] 20 apr, 2019 @ 21:42 
Ursprungligen skrivet av NektannNeightyFour:
why does the HVK show up not having a "friendly" name?

Ursprungligen skrivet av Wrecker013:
I've the same issue as the above person, the HVK's localization appears to be bugged for me. The name is its 'internal' name, and the description does not exist.

Dunno what's going on in your game. It shows up fine with the latest version of this mod.
Wrecker013 23 apr, 2019 @ 14:13 
As far as I can tell, somewhere along the lines an extra 'STD' was added in the HVK Skirmisher's internal name, causing it to be HVK30_STD_STD_SKR_T1, which is where the issue is lying for me. Particularly so because I can't blacklist it either with the name off like that. Not sure where the error is however.

To reiterate, it's the Skirmisher (Bullpup) version of the weapon that's bugged, not the regular.
∑3245  [utvecklare] 23 apr, 2019 @ 17:15 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Wrecker013:
As far as I can tell, somewhere along the lines an extra 'STD' was added in the HVK Skirmisher's internal name, causing it to be HVK30_STD_STD_SKR_T1, which is where the issue is lying for me. Particularly so because I can't blacklist it either with the name off like that. Not sure where the error is however.

To reiterate, it's the Skirmisher (Bullpup) version of the weapon that's bugged, not the regular.

Ah thank you for that. I was able to fix the problem just now. Gonna update the mod in a few minutes.
SilverLeaf 5 maj, 2019 @ 15:57 
Hi sorry to bother ya, but I don't know what happened to the skirmisher's versions of your weapons before the your first latest update today it was working find nothing missing or anything.

After the your update before the your second latest update today few things were missing, attachments and stats wise such as damage is missing, the ammo capacity is 1, and few other things that meant to part of the all 3 tiers weapons' stats are now just copy of each other missing, ammo capacity reduced to 1, and few missing stats. Attachments now is gone and the weapons look as if they never had them on when they are currently, the weapons' color skin works fine thankfully.

I tried starting a new campaign, it gave me the new weapons but they ended up with the same problems as the other weapons.

I don't if it a problem on my end since it was working fine before your latest update, now this problem cause the weapons almost unusable since the damage is really low compare to late-game enemies.

I'm going to try unsub and resub to see if it fixes it, if not then delete the config. If it still persist then I don't know what happen since your update.
Senast ändrad av SilverLeaf; 5 maj, 2019 @ 15:58
∑3245  [utvecklare] 5 maj, 2019 @ 16:58 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Silver King:
Hi sorry to bother ya, but I don't know what happened to the skirmisher's versions of your weapons before the your first latest update today it was working find nothing missing or anything.

After the your update before the your second latest update today few things were missing, attachments and stats wise such as damage is missing, the ammo capacity is 1, and few other things that meant to part of the all 3 tiers weapons' stats are now just copy of each other missing, ammo capacity reduced to 1, and few missing stats. Attachments now is gone and the weapons look as if they never had them on when they are currently, the weapons' color skin works fine thankfully.

I tried starting a new campaign, it gave me the new weapons but they ended up with the same problems as the other weapons.

I don't if it a problem on my end since it was working fine before your latest update, now this problem cause the weapons almost unusable since the damage is really low compare to late-game enemies.

I'm going to try unsub and resub to see if it fixes it, if not then delete the config. If it still persist then I don't know what happen since your update.

Ah I think I know what happened. I'm gonna push a fix in a little bit.
< >
Visar 1-15 av 64 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50