erikem  [developer] Dec 24, 2018 @ 10:21am
Post mod issues here
Please post all the mod issues you have experienced here
Last edited by erikem; Dec 24, 2018 @ 10:27am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
erikem  [developer] Dec 24, 2018 @ 10:24am 
Known issues:
- (classic) sometimes when Blade Master looses control (charm and similar effects) the combat might freeze. This is something with AI and I don't really think I can fix it at least within reasonable timeframe
- (classic) some NPC may react with hostility to Blade Master Historian in Fort Joy. This is definitely not a game breaker and will hardly cause any issues
Hitilit Dec 28, 2018 @ 2:15am 
The seller is not on the ship. I circled the ship twice. I also did not find him on Driftwood.
GOG version.
Last edited by Hitilit; Dec 28, 2018 @ 2:15am
erikem  [developer] Dec 28, 2018 @ 5:00am 
Please send me save files so I can investigate. Please also tell me the list of mods that you use.
Hitilit Dec 28, 2018 @ 5:34am 
@erikem@
About 56 mods. Each I added with the time. None of the mods had any problems. I wonder why he does not appear. :2016imnotcrying:
I even loaded the save, before boarding the ship. On the ship is empty.
Last edited by Hitilit; Dec 28, 2018 @ 6:05am
erikem  [developer] Dec 28, 2018 @ 6:57am 
I still need the save. Without it I cannot investigate anything.
Hitilit Dec 28, 2018 @ 10:37am 
I started to beginning. He is not on the ship.
erikem  [developer] Dec 28, 2018 @ 12:45pm 
Originally posted by Hitilit:
I started to beginning. He is not on the ship.
Well the "Hold" part of the game I have tested personally and the NPC was there.

Can you please star a new game without other mods and see if NPC is there? Maybe there is some mod conflict...
Hitilit Dec 28, 2018 @ 10:28pm 
Who does not appear seller - LeaderLib - Definitive Edition.
Mod conflict.
erikem  [developer] Dec 29, 2018 @ 5:34am 
Originally posted by Hitilit:
Who does not appear seller - LeaderLib - Definitive Edition.
Mod conflict.
I have just started a new game with Blade Master and LeaderLib mods enabled together and my mod works perfectly fine. NPC was in the hold at the expected location:
https://i.imgur.com/AXSLGjo.jpg
https://imgur.com/dgLUw40
Last edited by erikem; Dec 29, 2018 @ 5:36am
Auleis Jan 9, 2019 @ 11:18am 
Hey, I love the mod, but I have encountered one main problem. The Taunt effect from the blademasters Defence stance skills dont seam to actaully taunt. It might increse priority slightly, but does not force them to attack me, because on several occasions they ignore me and go for other targets.

I am using lone wolf Hybrid in mod settings, along with the any two hander, and Normaly use Honor mode:Self (Though I disabled for the save file Im sharing)

As for other mods I am currently using are- Helaene Shared Library, Helaene Priest Class, 8 Max AP, A lucky Break, Bartering Tweaks, Empowered Leadership, Fort Joy Respec, Infinate Spirit Vision, Pet Revival, Free Pet Pal, Let their be tooltips!, Majoras Character creation Plus, No Psychic enemies, and Level up all equipment. (I have tested without "No Psychic Enemies" but the bug persists, and several mods such as "Level up All equipment" and several others should have no effect on it)

Save File link- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-TbJM99AUAnoEumRGPARjvwDxd6xyns7

In the save file I have set up a combat that shows the taunt not working. I taunted the Voidlings using Provinking whispers, walked away, then had Lohse end turn between the taunted voidlings.

Hope all the info helps.
erikem  [developer] Jan 9, 2019 @ 12:00pm 
Taunt does not work when enemies have no chance of damaging you (either you have 100% chance to evade or 100+ resistances or maybe you are invulnerable). This is how the game works and I cannot change it
Auleis Jan 9, 2019 @ 4:38pm 
Originally posted by erikem:
Taunt does not work when enemies have no chance of damaging you (either you have 100% chance to evade or 100+ resistances or maybe you are invulnerable). This is how the game works and I cannot change it
Ah, I was not aware of that with taunt. Thanks.
Last edited by Auleis; Jan 9, 2019 @ 5:10pm
Shiness Jan 22, 2019 @ 1:19am 
My attacks don't come with so called random or weapon damage
erikem  [developer] Jan 22, 2019 @ 7:37am 
Originally posted by Shiness:
My attacks don't come with so called random or weapon damage
Can it be a conflict with some other mods?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 1530 50