The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Honeystrand Meadery
The missing/untouchable note & cant find the place
i installed (and reinstalled) this mod to try and fix the bug but it is still broken. when you find the meadery there is suposed to be a note just infront of the main door on the rubble next to the short wall. lets face it, its not always there for everyone. when its not there a player can NOT move the quest on making it IMPOSIBLE to even start rebuilding,making $, or anything else.

i also think the quest marker is attached to this note so if it doesnt load then the marker wont show and people can not find it. to get to it go to IVARSTEAD (however its spelled) the town at the base of the Throat of the world. find the stairs up the mountain then go back threw the town, up the hill and out of the town, just outside the town is the Honeystrand Cave. on the road next to the cave should be the Honeystrand Meadery.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
a purple rupee  [δημιουργός] 29 Ιουλ 2013, 15:19 
Just posted this in the comments as well:

Hello all, I'm working on some fixes for the mod over the next few days. I can't seem to recreate the bug in my own testing where the Journal in the beginning doesn't show up for people. Those of you who have problems, if you could tell me exactly what happens for you (and how you fixed it, if you did), it would assist me in debugging.

Is it that the journal simply isn't there at all? Or it has a quest icon but you can't see the mesh? Has it fallen through a static or the ground? When you have the quest activated in your log, does the journal have an objective arrow? The journal's there, but you can't click on or open it? Thanks all who respond.
i tried going into the C comands and clicked around in the area, the not is not there, the boards are all that show. maybe try a different location? the quest icon does NOT show at all for the meadery, even after i walked to the map icon (it shows the map icon but no quest marker)
as an idea to fix it, place a chest with the note in it. when you start fixing the place up have it remove the chest with the lumber piles.
a bug 0 gold and i have all the tanks seling to a hold
Please,resolve this bug
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50