Crusader Kings II

Byakugan and Sharingan - Ancestors
KhalO  [developer] Feb 11, 2019 @ 4:44pm
New features
Here you can propose new features that you want to see in the mod
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Fatalwolf Feb 12, 2019 @ 5:10pm 
Don't know if this is already planned. But how about if you kill a byakugan/sharingan user in a duel you can take their eyes as an artifact? Maybe even an event allowing people with out eyes to implant them? This could granting them a trait called implant sharingan/byakugan giving them half the stats. Would also like to see sharingan hunters since the eyes are valuable and dangerous. Also a negative opinion with non eye people so people would actually want to duel and kill you more often.
Last edited by Fatalwolf; Feb 12, 2019 @ 5:10pm
Gerard Cobain Way Feb 12, 2019 @ 7:03pm 
Blinded and one eyed people lose the power of there eyes
KhalO  [developer] Feb 13, 2019 @ 6:58am 
Originally posted by Fatalwolf:
Don't know if this is already planned...

Interesting proposal. I will write a draft with this feature and test it.
KhalO  [developer] Feb 13, 2019 @ 7:00am 
Originally posted by Ketas:
Blinded and one eyed people lose the power of there eyes

Great idea.

Actually the continous use of Mangekyo brings reduction of health and combat rating, but I believe it can changed to a blind state
King McDaniel Jul 26, 2019 @ 4:20pm 
Not sure if this is a feature or if you could work on this in a 2nd mod. but the significant charachters at least of Uchiha and Hyuga deccent. Such as Hinata Itachi Sasuke ect and potentially charachters like Kakashi known for having them i think it would be a cool feature to add them in via at least a 2nd mod(i assume it can be done but understand it must take a fair ammount of work)
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50