Warframe

Warframe

FERITA - Rapier Model
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Hitsu San  [developer] Sep 12, 2018 @ 2:57pm
Ferita V2
Hey people, we wanted you to know that after DE's suggested some changes in order for this to be selected we've decided to scramble everything up and reassemble this weapon to include every single feedback you guys gave us as well!

We sincerely hope you enjoy this new version even better, let us know!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Yunzhao Sep 12, 2018 @ 5:02pm 
Aaah! That looks far better! The handle feels much more balanced when it comes to measures. Perfect job! I just voted big-time
Hitsu San  [developer] Sep 12, 2018 @ 5:05pm 
Harly Sep 13, 2018 @ 11:28am 
Hii. Now it's perfect i will buy it. Good work. :Lotus::Grineer::Excalibur:
ZenonXVII Sep 15, 2018 @ 5:53pm 
you have a buyer here, one of my fav weapons and now one of my fave skins. this is why i continue to play warframe. people are awesome and this doesnt dissapoint
Hitsu San  [developer] Sep 15, 2018 @ 11:43pm 
Thanks man :) we are glad that we did something you'll enjoy
TheGrimCorsair Sep 16, 2018 @ 4:30pm 
*Now* it gets a hearty yes from me. Guard is where it belongs, protecting the knuckles and fingers rather than over the wrist, hilt and grip are reasonably sized... yes, I rather do like this. Would be great to have in game, particularly as an alternative to the car antenna that is the Destreza Prime.
Hitsu San  [developer] Sep 16, 2018 @ 11:52pm 
Awesome :D thank you !
First off, I adore you for for taking our feedback, I appreciate artists who listen to constructive feedback.

Secondly, this Rapier is pure artwork on its own. There is no downsides to it. Personally I would want a wooden grip or a leather grip not a matte color **BUTS ITS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT TINY ISSUE IS NOT AN ISSUE**

Thank you!
Hitsu San  [developer] Sep 17, 2018 @ 1:35am 
Thankfully it's not matte :) it's satin! It's pretty much the same material that Mesa deluxe is made of so it beautifully reflects lights and especially turns very intense with a shadow.

But thank you so much :D we are really glad you are appreciating it!
Originally posted by Hitsu San:
Thankfully it's not matte :) it's satin! It's pretty much the same material that Mesa deluxe is made of so it beautifully reflects lights and especially turns very intense with a shadow.

But thank you so much :D we are really glad you are appreciating it!

Really? Well color me happy! I'll take the satin any day, I can vision all the methods of cloth wrappings I could color in to fit it! <3
BubbaGrizz Sep 21, 2018 @ 8:27pm 
Do want! I seriously love this and want it ASAP.
Last edited by BubbaGrizz; Sep 21, 2018 @ 8:35pm
Reil  [developer] Sep 22, 2018 @ 12:55am 
Thanks a lot guys :) I'm really happy that you're enjoying the new version!
Exsistentiam Sep 25, 2018 @ 7:28am 
still speechless at the design, just amazing you guys, hope you'll do more weapon designs in the future but for now i wait for this one!
Hitsu San  [developer] Sep 25, 2018 @ 8:02am 
Definitely yes :) there's more in the work even right now!
Have you considered making a rifle skin aswell just to reskin over any guns we may enjoy that may personal look unappealing and need a skin? Rifle Skins are my dream to have, especially for semi-auto rifles, or carbines.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 1530 50