Total War: WARHAMMER II

Total War: WARHAMMER II

Table Top Caps
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
PrussianWarfare  [developer] May 11, 2019 @ 7:29am
UNIT COST LIST
Here be the document that contains the unit costs for all factions. [drive.google.com]

This is now out of date with the newest lord pack release. In the queue of work that needs to be done. (12/15/2019)

Last edited by PrussianWarfare; Dec 15, 2019 @ 9:26am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Deathy Jul 25, 2019 @ 7:51pm 
It's missing some units like the deck gunners for VCoast. Dwarfs rare list have a empire unit listed.
It would be nice if you could update it with added missing units and removal of missplaced units ;)

Otherwise: Thanks for making the list. Handy as a reference and planner!
Last edited by Deathy; Jul 25, 2019 @ 7:51pm
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Jul 26, 2019 @ 8:10am 
Thanks for the comment, I'll add that to my list!
Supergarnaal Sep 7, 2019 @ 10:35am 
Tomb Guard are two points each in game but only one in the list, is the game correct?
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Sep 29, 2019 @ 11:36am 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FKanRPGmL4lZnLI6EMmCuIuEk3PTZhZt/view?usp=sharing

Okay here's the newest version of the unit cost list. I set the share settings so that people can make comments on it and it will hopefully notify me.

@Deathy
So when I checked back at my local copy, I think I went and removed that Empire unit without making a note of it so if it's still there, then I definitely need a new monitor haha. I did add Dwarf Rangers (Great Weapons) and Deck Gunners to their respective lists and made a note of it. :)

@Supergarnaal
I see in the packfile that tomb guard (both variants) cost one special token, and in the newest unit cost list they are still only the cost of one special token, so I'm not sure what happened in your case. :/
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Oct 4, 2019 @ 5:54pm 
God damn it I forgot Waywatchers
Supergarnaal Oct 5, 2019 @ 1:18am 
I reinstalled the game and mod and that seems to have fixed it, no idea why it then suddenly counted it as two points.
Karl Franz Oct 11, 2019 @ 5:47pm 
It would be very helpful if you would add a slide to this which denotes the special status units for particular lords. IE skrolk gets plague monks as core, etc.
Last edited by Karl Franz; Oct 11, 2019 @ 5:56pm
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Oct 11, 2019 @ 8:44pm 
@Karl Franz
I'll put it on the unit cost list for the next update. Throgg has all Troll units in his army in the core category, and Skrulk has all Plague Monk units in his army core, as well.
Last edited by PrussianWarfare; Oct 11, 2019 @ 8:45pm
Karl Franz Oct 11, 2019 @ 11:01pm 
@PrussianWarfare Great, thanks. Are those the only two? I'm guessing they come straight out of the army books, because I would have figured Hellebron would get sisters of slaughter at special at least, but I guess that's not the case.
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Oct 12, 2019 @ 11:02am 
Yeah that's what Cataph has told me in the past when I asked him about it.
insidius_maximus Oct 24, 2019 @ 9:33am 
Loving this mod! Just started using it for a Greenskins campaign, and I noticed that rare unit costs in game are a bit different from the list...

Doom Diver Catapults - 1 point in game - 2 points in list
Giants - 2 points in game - 3 points in list

I think the in-game values are the correct ones, right?
Last edited by insidius_maximus; Oct 24, 2019 @ 9:33am
insidius_maximus Oct 24, 2019 @ 8:59pm 
Originally posted by insidius_maximus:
Loving this mod! Just started using it for a Greenskins campaign, and I noticed that rare unit costs in game are a bit different from the list...

Doom Diver Catapults - 1 point in game - 2 points in list
Giants - 2 points in game - 3 points in list

I think the in-game values are the correct ones, right?

Another thing... It looks like Orc Boar Boyz & Orc Boar Boyz Big Uns got switched around in the list
brownUPStruck Oct 25, 2019 @ 8:54am 
Missing Slayers, and Giant Slayers for Dwarfs?
PrussianWarfare  [developer] Oct 25, 2019 @ 5:14pm 
I gotta put out the newest list I'll do it this weekend.
Thanks for pointing out those errors that was really egregious of me to forget something iconic like slayers haha
Sorgun Nov 3, 2019 @ 6:41pm 
I use this pdf pretty religiously for custom battles, and I've noticed you're missing a few units in your pdf:

Archers (Empire)
Huntsmen
Warwagons
Crypt Horrors
Slayers
Giant Slayers
Waywatchers
Sacred Kroxigors
Razordon Hunting Pack
Dread Saurian
Death Globe Bombardiers
Tomb Scorpion

There might be others, but that's all that I've noticed.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 15 30 50