The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Amazing Follower Tweaks
I tell my followers to follow me and they stay?
I dismissed them to a specific loaction because I was doing a quest, When I went to get them they said "Lead the Way" Then he lie down and went to sleep. I left the house expecting him to be behind me but he wasn't. What's going on?
< >
37 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
I have similar problem, I get dialogue with npc and they say "lead the way" but do not follow, Help!!!
Same, no matter who i pick it will not follow anymore than one person.
Yup, I've got the same problem. It's frustrating.
i have a oppisite prob i say to go away and they stand there then they just keep following me!
Hehe, it seems we all have our problems.
I'm having the same problem right now, I'm telling them to follow me but they wont.
Same thing, I can't get them to "re-follow" me :(
I noticed they only do that inside buildings, once I left they started following again
A lot of folks having this issue. What always seems to work for me is to dismiss your follower using the "It's time for us to part ways" dialog, which is the dismiss option that Skyrim came with. Don't try and dismiss using AFT. After you get the parting message from your follower, talk to them again and ask them to follow you, and they usually do. Note- sometimes, after dismissing your follower, you have to go to a new load area (if you're indoors, go outside, etc.) and come back before this will work. Hope this helps!
Having the same problema as well :cc
if they are in an enclosed building, I just left the building and they would follow. that was the only time I had the issue, was when they were inside and enclosed area like a shop or Inn. Otherwise, I'm not quite sure how to fix it
Another thing to try if all else fails:
In the console, select the misbehaving NPC and type the following:
removefrom faction 5c84e
removefrom faction 5c84c
removefrom faction bd738
They won't be an active follower after this, so if you don't want them to follow you anymore, just ignore them and they will wander off home. Otherwise, you should be able to rehire them.
I had the same problem with another mod like this so thats why im here. lol
Thank's saurus you it all works fine now
same...
*plays 2sad4me*
< >
37 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50