ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

Fractured
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
TheAlchemist  [developer] Jun 6, 2018 @ 11:33am
DEVELOPER UPDATES
I'll be posting stuff here to let you know what I'm up to.

Keep in mind please i have a day job in the video game industry and because i'm in upper management, I work LOOOONG hours...so updates will come...but they may be sporadic at times.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
TheAlchemist  [developer] Jun 6, 2018 @ 11:35am 
UPDATE FOR JUNE 6

Working on some bugs I found while playing with getting warped off islands
Adding more smaller islands
starting a few caves ( they will be HUGE)
Reading all feedback from user base on steam, the good, bad and ugly will be reviewed and I will make JIRA tickets for all of them.

Thanks for your playing time and feedback everyone. I am working hard and balancing this, my day job and family life. Your patience as I do this is VERY appreciated.

more coming...more REALLY cool ♥♥♥♥ coming.
TheAlchemist  [developer] Jun 10, 2018 @ 8:36am 
Did an update today, it fixed some teleport areas but apparently I missed A LOT...so i'm fixing those now, going thru the bug page. I only have a few hours today and then I gotta pick up my new ARCADE GAME for my house YAAAY ME.

I'm also going to fix the over spewns issue and add some more dinos to some areas...

Working hard....for YOU the people.
♡ Emanilla ♡ Aug 31, 2018 @ 5:29pm 
Thank you for all your hard work ^^
Toxxiksilver Oct 31, 2019 @ 6:17pm 
any plans to pick this one back up, i know you have two other maps, but this one is my favorite, but still a lot of bugs and just little things that need to get done before i add it to my cluster and i have been following this map for a long time and really want to see more of it
JuanCarlos.nim Nov 7, 2019 @ 5:32am 
Hello, any update for 2019 ?.
Sad to see every cool Ark map is like 90% complete and then Dev quits. :(
TheAlchemist  [developer] Nov 17, 2019 @ 3:32pm 
Hey man, Havent quit. My new studio is trying to finish its first game so that takes priority. I'm going to be updating as soon as we go gold on our game.
♡ Emanilla ♡ Nov 20, 2019 @ 9:47pm 
Thanks for the reply! Any clues for a time frame?
TheAlchemist  [developer] Jan 6, 2020 @ 10:15pm 
♡ Emanilla ♡ Hey now. I literally just saw this today. I just tried to upload a new build and I screwed up the ID for this so it created a whole new instance. Going to try to upload it again in the next hour. If i have to recook...we are looking at late tuesday Night (950PM Los Angeles time) on Jan 7th 2020.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50