¡Este juego ya está disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Greenlight llega a su fin. Para obtener más información sobre cómo enviar juegos a Steam, consulta esta publicación.
Papers, Please
Papers, Please works on linux!
Hello guys, I know some people want this game on linux. and I know how!
All you need is the program called: wine. I think a lot of linux users know this program.
I tested it and it had no problems. Sound and game worked just fine. Hope this helped you linux users out :>
Última edición por 𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙎 freebo; 27 ABR 2013 a las 5:19
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 24 comentarios
Maze 27 ABR 2013 a las 17:00 
Wine is not native. Wine is not a port.

An actual port would be much preferred.
DonkeyKong64 29 ABR 2013 a las 13:28 
I can confirm this it worked out of the box with wine and I didn't notice any errors.
Still, I would really like to see a native version for GNU/Linux once this game is released.
Just to avoid the nuisance of installing and using wine and to make sure that the final version will still work without problems.
Dark Defender 29 ABR 2013 a las 13:50 
I got my hopes up with Dylans and Nekros posts. So I downloaded the windows version and tried to run it with wine...
Sadly it didn't work and wine errors out with a divide by zero error. This is with wine 1.5.28.

So a native port would be really nice to have because as shown here and with my previous wine experiences it's really unreliable. It might just work fine on one setup while it for some unknown reason errors out on an other.

Besides the framework used to develop this game ( http://www.nme.io/ ) seems to already support linux so it shouldn't be too hard to port it over I hope. :)

I hope the developers reads this so he can take in into consideration!
Ramblurr 1 MAY 2013 a las 13:54 
Build 0.5.13 doesn't work on wine version 1.5.24 (Fedora 17).

Only a black window is shown :(
Luggie 1 MAY 2013 a las 17:20 
I ran Build 0.5.13 on Ubuntu using PlayOnLinux to manage a bottle with wine version 1.4.1 configured as a "32 bit Windows" and as such the 32bit wine binary and a virtual screen with the resolution 1024x768 so that an error wouldn't mess with my actual resolution. Ran perfectly fine this way.
I just reconfigured it to use the 32bit wine version 1.5.24 which also worked for me. Don't tested it with a 64bit wine, though.

Publicado originalmente por Ramblurr:
Only a black window is shown :(
Did you wait a few seconds? The screen starts blank and black and the logo slowly creeps upwards. Normaly the start screen appears as soon as you mouse-click somewhere. Just asking to be sure.
Última edición por Luggie; 1 MAY 2013 a las 17:23
Tynach 26 JUN 2013 a las 12:40 
It worked for me with 1.6RC2, but now that I'm on 1.6RC3 it stutters and lags constantly.
mhitza 6 AGO 2013 a las 9:03 
+1 For linux port
sdfwthwdskhj 21 AGO 2013 a las 2:45 
Yep, +1 for Linux.
Skizzles 21 AGO 2013 a las 18:42 
yay for anyone who uses linux can play this
Ish 23 AGO 2013 a las 8:09 
+1 for Linux Port. it has to happen!
CaseyMarie 23 AGO 2013 a las 14:54 
I think it would be great if this game gets a Linux port as its the kind of game that tends to do quite well. However isn't the majority of this game based on Adobe Flash? Sadly Flash has always been horrific at least on my install, and I wouldn't want to be disappointed. It may very well be that even if they did port it the WINE version might run better. Be interesting to see...
hidekin 25 AGO 2013 a las 11:41 
+1 for a linux port
ilcontegis [Linux] 25 AGO 2013 a las 14:46 
Linux port please
Ghouli 27 AGO 2013 a las 3:29 
+1 for Linux port, I'm holding on to my money 'till then.
nikitautiu 27 AGO 2013 a las 10:43 
Considering that the developer said that it's basically just SDL and C++, I can say from personal experience that this would probably only need to be recompiled on Linux to work natively.
Última edición por nikitautiu; 27 AGO 2013 a las 10:44
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 24 comentarios
Por página: 15 30 50