This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Papers, Please
SQUID Apr 23, 2013 @ 3:56pm
Corman Drex
Anyone know what do to with this? I got the person in line and the paper with her name on it. Everything matches up etc. I figured maybe this part of game isn't included in the beta perhaps.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Flutterbits Apr 23, 2013 @ 5:10pm 
If you give the person the paper, then Corman Drex will give you some dialogue, which can be interpreted however you like. Not sure if anything special happens after that... but I'm anticipating that something is going down with that organization or secret society.
Last edited by Flutterbits; Apr 23, 2013 @ 5:12pm
Yknotted Jun 6, 2013 @ 3:42pm 
Can't wait to find out what it does.
GameBird 64 Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:28am 
since the beta as of now only goes to day 9, the newspaper should tell us something about it when the next update is brought out. I hope so at least.
ShinSkinny Mar 5, 2015 @ 6:06am 
look at this the agent of Ezic (the blue cap) left the balcony, and I took it and put it on the paper that Corman Drexel gave me and look in him. http://prntscr.com/6czkcu stepheni Graire, can be one of the agents. (Google Translate)
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50