Garry's Mod
PropHunt (Hide'n'Seek) - Original
Purple and black texture issues?
Whenever I attempt to join a game, there are texture errors in the maps. That is, a black and purple checkboard error will occur alongside colour issues where some items are shown as red.

I have tried to fix this error, however, nothing has worked. I have ticked all the games which are available in the In Game panel and I have made sure that my files aren't corrupt.
In terms of the other games Garry's Mod utilises, is it possible that all of the games need to be downloaded fully? An example of a game which isn't in my case is TF2. I am somewhat reluctant to download that as it is quite large.

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated as there is barely any information on the web about this issue. Thanks.
< >
Se afișează 1-8 din 8 comentarii
kowalski7cc  [dezvoltator] 10 sept. 2013 la 4:15 
You may need CS:S
kowalski7cc  [dezvoltator] 10 sept. 2013 la 4:19 
Or does the server have a workshop collection?
Dzarkious 10 sept. 2013 la 13:37 
where do i find cs:S
kowalski7cc  [dezvoltator] 11 sept. 2013 la 1:09 
In the steam shop. Just search for Counter-Strike: Source.
LazyLayXe 13 sept. 2013 la 19:49 
I have an issue where my friend DLed my HL2 and got CS:S from the STMCMD but for some reason, it still won't allow him to see the textures and replace it with errors. Any idea?
Jack 16 sept. 2013 la 10:35 
hi i have cs:s but i still get textures erros. any help
LazyLayXe 16 sept. 2013 la 12:38 
I figured out how to fix it for those who don't have CS:S but got it DLed.

Put the CSS Content Addon into this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons

My friend apparently put it in here though which does NOT work:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\(your username)\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons

Hope this helps.
Editat ultima dată de LazyLayXe; 16 sept. 2013 la 12:39
So, I have to buy something in order for the game to work properly? Because all I see whn I join is purple and black checker board type texture and error signs all over. Please help. Is there any way I can fix this without having to pay.
< >
Se afișează 1-8 din 8 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50